• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Manga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curse

Cursed Girl
IloveVergil;4755 said:
I love it when u guys call me "love" cuz my best friend used to call me that....but now we r in different colleges & hardly see each other...:(so always call that, ok?
:)

sure thing love! ^_^/

and btw this manga had a better storry then the game o_O

Curse

Cursed Girl
IloveVergil;4948 said:
I said that in the last page

the rabbit was possesed... ^^
and err....well who cares about the rest XD
dante looks good and i can;t see anything else

Captain Liberty

A True Swordmaster
Right I've read both of these from cover to cover dozens of times (bought both as soon as they were avalible) so i can answer your questions I Love Vergil. The rabbit was origonaly Alices doll but was possed by a deamon. He serves no part but to link the book further to the Alice in Wonderland idea.

The guy with the hat, I'm pretty sure is Arkham. In the first book he tells the rabbit he'll talk to vergil then Virgil ends up with Arkham. In the second book in one scene virgil is by a window and the light from the full moon shows his shadow as a deamon, while a few pages later (or maybe earlier) Arkhams shadow is of the hatter. Right near the end theres one scene when the hatter has the same style eyes as Arkham and virgil seems to reconise him and talk to him about what him and Arkham are upto. Also the Mad Hatter is a similiar idea to Jester.

Well i think i just explained how they know vergil on the one above :p

And the same with Alice again :p

Though I have noticed a few inconsistencies with the manga. Firstly in the first game in the description of Nobodies it says that they were never given a name, but in Code 2 it says that a deamon is it's name (thus doesn' need to be given one) and a nameless deamon is powerless while the nobodies are far from powerless.

Vergil is supposed to use Iadio as his fighting style with Yamato, yet in Iadio the sword is held in it's saya (scabbard) blade up, yet in the manag it's blade down (in the game he has it the right way up).

There was something else I noticed that was out of place but I've forgotten for now, so I'll post that when i remember.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Curse;5086 said:
the rabbit was possesed... ^^
and err....well who cares about the rest XD
dante looks good and i can;t see anything else

buy glasses...................lol
just kidding :)

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Captain Liberty;5090 said:
Right I've read both of these from cover to cover dozens of times (bought both as soon as they were avalible) so i can answer your questions I Love Vergil. The rabbit was origonaly Alices doll but was possed by a deamon. He serves no part but to link the book further to the Alice in Wonderland idea.

The guy with the hat, I'm pretty sure is Arkham. In the first book he tells the rabbit he'll talk to vergil then Virgil ends up with Arkham. In the second book in one scene virgil is by a window and the light from the full moon shows his shadow as a deamon, while a few pages later (or maybe earlier) Arkhams shadow is of the hatter. Right near the end theres one scene when the hatter has the same style eyes as Arkham and virgil seems to reconise him and talk to him about what him and Arkham are upto. Also the Mad Hatter is a similiar idea to Jester.

Well i think i just explained how they know vergil on the one above :p

And the same with Alice again :p

Though I have noticed a few inconsistencies with the manga. Firstly in the first game in the description of Nobodies it says that they were never given a name, but in Code 2 it says that a deamon is it's name (thus doesn' need to be given one) and a nameless deamon is powerless while the nobodies are far from powerless.

Vergil is supposed to use Iadio as his fighting style with Yamato, yet in Iadio the sword is held in it's saya (scabbard) blade up, yet in the manag it's blade down (in the game he has it the right way up).

There was something else I noticed that was out of place but I've forgotten for now, so I'll post that when i remember.

Thanx...i also assumed that Arkham was that idiot,u got some brains:) Well can u tell me why Vergil sliced that woman in the library?Was she a demon or something?And Alice was missing,right?So how does Dante immediately arrive at the place where she was hiding?

Trish

I couldn't figure out why he sliced the woman in the library but I believe I can answer your questions about Alice. I havn't read the manga in a while so I may be a little off here. Yes, Alice was missing but I believe she came to the demons willingly because she was tired of being a little girl and wanted to be a fully grown woman. Dante doesn't immediately arrive at the place. Enzo takes the job without Dante's consent and of course Dante would get mad but after a little threat from Enzo, threatening to kick Dante out of his shop (more or less), Dante takes the job and get th location of the place and goes there.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Dante Threatning Enzo?? the Creator of "Enzo Ferrari"??? :lol:
hhhhmmmmm.........................thats bad Trish

Captain Liberty

A True Swordmaster
Right firstly I think Trish was right, maybe enzo found the location before he took dante there, but I already know the answer to the libery thing.

Vergil is in there looking for his book and is fustrated that he cannot find it, then arkham and his assisitant turn up. Vergil obveriously knows what he wants and kills the woman when she says "Is this tale more to your liking" (or something like that) as a way to make his intentions known to arkham. I would guess he knew the forrbiden texts where there they talk about and that was his way to making arkham take him to them.

Sorry if thats confussing but I'm having a blonde day and can't seem to get my words out.

Captain Liberty

A True Swordmaster
d4rkn1ght;5258 said:
i didnt know that ur name was Morgano_O
hhhmmmm.......................well i know now :lol:

LOL not to observent are you:D.

I'm pretty sure I put it into my profile I would prefer it you call em by my real name rather than my screen name (I've only got that screen name as it's easy to have one for all the forums). It's also on that pic in my sig.

And no problam Ilovevergil.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............sorry...............i am really sorry
i didnt know that
sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom