• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

MAJOR SPOILERS! ENDING SHOWN HERE

aoshi

*sigh* I thought NT would do justice to the "ambitious" side of vergil by making him a leader of underground organization. This is even worse than DMC 3 ending.:O

Nero.

It's fun seeing pro fans getting worked up over an game I thought that was the anti-fans job just enjoy the damn game when it comes out sheesh I'm simply having fun learn to lighten up.

Dante47

Why are people watching this ending?
Am I the only one who is going to not watch this and ignore it until I play the damn game?
I'm being serious. Who in the hell would ruin a game they've been anticipating for two years?
Damn it all...

Azurel

Why are people watching this ending?
Am I the only one who is going to not watch this and ignore it until I play the damn game?
I'm being serious. Who in the hell would ruin a game they've been anticipating for two years?
Damn it all...

Actually, I did. At first, I hated the fact that Vergil wanted to rule, but then, I realized it made sense that his character was planning this all along. At least he said he would respect his "subjects".

Regardless, I'm glad I watched it. I found it extremely enjoyable.

I REGRET NOTHING. :troll:

Nero.

Actually, I did. At first, I hated the fact that Vergil wanted to rule, but then, I realized it made sense that his character was planning this all along. At least he said he would respect his "subjects".

Regardless, I'm glad I watched it. I found it extremely enjoyable.

I REGRET NOTHING. :troll:
Way to spoil the ending when he just said he didn't watch it.

Dante47

Not to be rude Azurel, but I immediately ignored your post due to spoilers.
Nothing personal...
I think I'm going to leave. For awhile.
Once I receive my copy on the twenty-fifth, I shall return.

Blacknerd

It's fun seeing pro fans getting worked up over an game I thought that was the anti-fans job just enjoy the damn game when it comes out sheesh I'm simply having fun learn to lighten up.
Admitting to being a troll shows how immature you are. So why come here to start stuff like the rest of the fans who dont like the game? You look dumb repeating the process.

Btw it was never the game that had me worked up its people like you who act like man-children about a game and troll others that do.

Devil Player

After watching the ending ( which I liked, by the way), I'm curious about the whole Vergil's Downfall point now...

I mean, Vergil simply disappeared. He wasn't dragged to hell, he wasn't dragged to limbo, nada. It would be better if he had been dragged to limbo, after Mundus being defeated.

Now, it seems that the DLC may lack impact and emotion. I mean, why is Vergil there? He is there because he wants, not because he was forced to it. So, that itself already shows the lack of impact, regarding Vergil's part. It would be amazing seeing Vergil trying to come back, so he could find Dante again and show how he is different or something like that.

It's not the same thing, when Vergil is there just because he wants to be. I'm curious about how they're going to follow DmC's events.

PS: Whoever uploaded the ending video, thinks the category is comedy.

Look at the description: Published on Jan 10, 2013
No description available.
  • Category

Comedy
  • License

Standard YouTube License

Azurel

Not to be rude Azurel, but I immediately ignored your post due to spoilers.
Nothing personal...
I think I'm going to leave. For awhile.
Once I receive my copy on the twenty-fifth, I shall return.

Ah, damn. Sorry. That completely slipped my mind. I forgot that you said you didn't watch it, I swear.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
After watching the ending ( which I liked, by the way), I'm curious about the whole Vergil's Downfall point now...

I mean, Vergil simply disappeared. He wasn't dragged to hell, he wasn't dragged to limbo, nada. It would be better if he had been dragged to limbo, after Mundus being defeated.

Now, it seems that the DLC may lack impact and emotion. I mean, why is Vergil there? He is there because he wants, not because he was forced to it. So, that itself already shows the lack of impact, regarding Vergil's part. It would be amazing seeing Vergil trying to come back, so he could find Dante again and show how he is different or something like that.

It's not the same thing, when Vergil is there just because he wants to be. I'm curious about how they're going to follow DmC's events.

PS: Whoever uploaded the ending video, thinks the category is comedy.

Look at the description: Published on Jan 10, 2013
No description available.

• Category

Comedy
  • License

Standard YouTube License

You know what's funny? People that don't like the game are buying it.

Azurel

Admitting to being a troll shows how immature you are. So why come here to start stuff like the rest of the fans who dont like the game? You look dumb repeating the process.

Btw it was never the game that had me worked up its people like you who act like man-children about a game and troll others that do.

Cue 1:10 for the man-child appearance. :troll:

Nero.

You're getting close to blasphemy.

Take a chill pill kid.

Top Bottom