• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Mac os X/Windows XP/Ubuntu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
As some of you may know. I've been working on my PC's for a few months. Now that I got XP working, but apparently it's not genuine I got fed up and got myself a copy of Ubuntu. A form of Linux/Unix. I'm currently on my Mac, running OS X. It's hell. It's slow, painful and full of glitches. I'm going to be away for a period of time. I'd tell you how long but I really don't know. Ubuntu might be annoying and not install, in which case PC world has to help. :dry: It could be I'm done tomorrow. I thought that I'd give you all a heads up on this, even if I'm only gone a day.

For those of you I talk to on MSN, I'll be on when I can stand the mac. And when I need something from my brother over MSN.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I think I may have a picture to sum up your feelings about your Mac. :lol:

1232758578307.jpg

Anyways, hope you get everything sorted and hope that you're back soon. :)

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Angelo Credo;164219 said:
I think I may have a picture to sum up your feelings about your Mac. :lol:

1232758578307.jpg

Anyways, hope you get everything sorted and hope that you're back soon. :)

That would be VERY true. But Windows isn't that good. Unless you mean trying to use it in a power cut.

Just popping back for a few mins. Still not installed properly. :dry:

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^Oh that pic is funny as hell.:lol:

Hope you get that sorted out.

I have an acer that runs windows, works great.^_^

Keaton

Premium
I hope you get your problems sorted soon Vaux-Kun ^__^
Until then, take care :)

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Okay. I've managed to get a system working. In a morning I spend 15 mins on the PC. This stops it crashing. In the evening I use one application at a time. This stops it from crashing.
Hopefully this system will work until I get my Ubuntu CD in the mail in 6-10 weeks, or I get my own personal linux in the summer.
black_hat_support.png

I found that and thought it very fitting for the position I'm in. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom