• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Love and relationships.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Well, I was 17 and with a 25 year old and he was useless in every way. Now I'm 24 and with a 20 year old and he's more mature than my ex could ever have been...it really does come down to maturity - and emotional maturity is a difficult one to judge accurately until you really know someone. Besides, despite IQ, people can lose common sense when it comes to what they believe is love - I got an IQ of 145, but was pretty quick to make some bad emotional decisions in the past.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - love is not a feeling, it is an act of the will more than anything else to remain with that person even when the fuzzy feelings fade...because feelings are treacherous and fickle and "follow your heart" is one of the most dangerous phrases to ever be adopted by Hollywood...

bluedemon

DARK SLAYER
man where do i start... im 22 shes 20... i'll see her down town and she goes somewhere else. i know she loves me. but i don't know if i do... she said she loved me one night and i didn't know what to say. now every time i try to talk to her i chicken out or she goes away. i don't even know what to say. its so freeken sad i can't stand it anymore....! i wish i could tell you more but its kind of personal...

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Take her to a movie. Does not involve much talking but it gets you together, and then you can tell her that you really like her. Builds confidence...:) ;)

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
i hate it when i'm in love. It weird because i tell the lad i love him and he goes off like hes seen a flipping ghost :( but now i'm getting older, theres bloody boys flocking like birds around me. Its so annoying!!!! You just wanna rip your hair out. But the other day my friend and her boyfriend snogged their heads off and i did the worst thing ever. I bloody ran off crying because i feel lonely :( Now i dont know what to do to get someone, someone who will actually love me for who i am.
Sorry, i get over-reacted when it comes to things like this...

Fallen Angel

Devil Hunter
It hurts more than when I stabbed myself.
I did it because I was stressed.
I cut open the palm on my hand and let the blood drip.
You see my grandad was dying and....We had just gotten a new dog and he was no help at all.Plus my grandma had to start living with us as well.

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
ok the bad part is where your grandma has to live with you. If mine step foot in this house me and my dad would start beating the crap outta her because my dad had an argument with her and she blamed me for some silly stuff. But we hate her >_<
And i feel really sorry for you, being stressed up and cutting your hand. i have the kitten to do that, hes already slit my wrists and almost cut my neck open BUT remember what i told you about the email i sent you, hopefully you remember which one ;)
ok back on topic i hate my life when i have no one :(

Dark Drakan

Admin
Im sure most comments can be kept in the boyfriend and girlfriend topic as these are similar so i will close this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom