• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Love and relationships.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The dark knight

Yeah thats just cold.Betraying her feeling and trust.Thats just sick.Going around using them as if they are nothing but toys.They are no better than anybody else.:mad: They are the lowest beings in the world.Making someone fall in love with them just to get in there pants and leave.:mad: :mad:

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Yeah I know, but you can always go into their homes with a shotgun and completely enialate their sex-lusting *** from the Earth and into the depths of Hell...

anit4e

Gaara *kiss*
well here most of the boys are like''ooohh look at me I'm so cool i have every girl loving me'' uuugghh >_< i hate those ones,i like the nice ones,but they are realy rare here

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
I take relationships seriously, but the thing is that I see things in a woman that are quite a rare combination if put together (where I come from anyway): Intelligence, personality, talent and beauty.

The dark knight

Yiu dont want a dumb girl or shell say something like.....The sun is a planet but its too hot to live on.LOL that would be dumb!

Arwen

Lost Soul
You should try living in a remote town where you know everyone. It's not rare to find a nice person it's almost impossible :lol:. People can be such jerks sometimes.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I think a lot of the issues can come down to maturity and personal depth. Many girls (you know the sort, the ones who travel in packs and dress identically) read air-head magazines and are about as independently-minded as terrified sheep. But after a while, their own identity forms and they stop the pack mentality, realise what they want from life and start to grow up a bit.

You also have to take into account the life-experiences of each individual - sounds complex, but people are like that...and to lump everyone into one group doesn't really do the individual justice as there may be specific reasons as to why they are like this.

Then again, some people are just downright mean and/or vacuous...:lol:

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
You know, that is exactly what I think aswell. Personalities change as you get older, you become more mature and so can do more things together, find jobs together, start families (cough), help on another, and all of that kind. :)

Arwen

Lost Soul
I don't know I now a few people who still act like kids and there in there 40's. Quite embarasing really

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
LOL I hate those type of people. I like women who are calm, intelligent, talented with great personality (and who are pretty of course :p )

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
LOL Well, most anyway :lol: But I am not going to have a relationship until I am at college. Girls my age are, uuuuugh they are just horrible people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom