• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Love and relationships.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vordan

AC Pilot
Trying to be an agony uncle now, DK?
Lol, I don't bother with girls any more. Been rejected too many times to expect anything else to turn up.

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
Awwwwwwww I hate rejection to I used to get it all the time but first they play with my heart and then throw me away women can say men are evil but women can be just as heartless.

Arwen

Lost Soul
Not all girls are that bad. I find it hard to find a guy to keep up with me. I'm quite the party girl and I like excitment. Maybe I should leave it there. :$

The dark knight

Agony uncle?What does that mean?:\

Vordan;21440 said:
Trying to be an agony uncle now, DK?
Lol, I don't bother with girls any more. Been rejected too many times to expect anything else to turn up.

The dark knight

I was rejected before.She fell in love with a guy at my highschool that is known for playing football.Every girl thinks they love him.Them golddiggers they want him to get big one day and so they can get money!It ticks me off.Greedy little.....

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
...okay lol But yeah, girls my age only like a person if they play srorts so that they can rob them of their money when if they become siccessful in some sporting career :dry:

The dark knight

Korn you are the smartest guy I know and the most reasonable one!Your posts make the most sense!Girls are greedy and what everything in this world!!

Arwen

Lost Soul
I know the type. Only interested if you have money or you can do something for them. Not worth it man. I thought you were helping people with there problems anyway?:unsure:

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
LOL just comes to show how much 8 hours of hard GCSE level work a day can really have an influence on one's intelligence lol :lol: Thanks, and yeah I won't ever start a relationship with anyone til I am at least 16. And how do you know how small I am anyways? :p

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
I am 17 but I have never been in a relationship and I'm only into serious relationships,I got no infatuation for football players :lol:

Not all girls are bad,guys.Here there are many boys who get into relationships with girls just so they can get into their pants...but still I don't harbor any bitter feelings for boys in general.Those guys are plain pigs,though.:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom