• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

longest game time

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
Whats your longest game time on a game? mines probably about 70-80 hours on ffx when i first started it.
NO! MMO'S DONT COUNT!

Dark Drakan

Admin
I played FFX for 160 hours in total until id done everything and when i was younger played the old pokemon games for 255 hours 4 times over. (yeah the shame... i know) :lol:

Janny

Dines with dementia
Does Sims count? :p
I'd say Broken Sword: The Smoking Mirror, it was over 6 years ago when I had no net and got really stuck at the end of the game. It took me over a few moths to get unstuck and finish the game.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
FFX International - 180 hours or more...(Defeated Penance
with Zanmato) (Doing sidequests too)
Persona 3 - 140 hours or more...(Doing a lot of side quests and dates with many girls...)

These two

Keaton

Premium
I really dont want to say....

400+ Hours on Pokemon Diamond

Although i got the US import so it averages at an hour a day >.< (still sad...)

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
117 hours for FFXII cuz I wanted to get all the rare hunts and stuff... stopped playing cuz DMC4 came out :lol:

about... 100 or so for FFX, same circumstance... stopped for FFXII :lol:

Suikoden IV roughly... 60 or so playing over once

Persona 3.......... 15 in the past 3 days :lol:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Almost 30 hours on Mass Effect (on my fourth or fifth playhthrough now) and well over 90 with my beloved Oblivion

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I'm afraid that I'm guilty of the same thing as DD. I, too, racked up - and wasted - hundreds upon hundreds of hours on all those old Pokemon games for the Nintendo Color.

I've also racked up some hundred or so hours on The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
i've been guilty of putting many a unnesicery hours into my games..the most i've ever done though was probably in ff7 cuz i refused to finish the game without omnislash and knights of the round i think that took me alittle over 110 hours. and i put alittle under 105 hours into ff8

Dark Drakan

Admin
devilmaycry;73757 said:
I'm afraid that I'm guilty of the same thing as DD. I, too, racked up - and wasted - hundreds upon hundreds of hours on all those old Pokemon games for the Nintendo Color.

I remember when we went on holiday in Wales with your parents and we stayed in the caravan just playing that constantly. :lol:

The shame... o_O

Though granted it took us forever to find our way out the damn room with those confusing doors, was like a maze when they were all open. I remember getting stuck in the middle and not knowing how to get out or which door id just opened. Though we occasionally did take time from that to mock the kids rubbish attempts at wrestling and go making lots of noise rollerblading around the parks trying to grind things. :lol:

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
Dark Drakan;71490 said:
when i was younger played the old pokemon games for 255 hours 4 times over. (yeah the shame... i know) :lol:

Keaton;71609 said:
I really dont want to say....

400+ Hours on Pokemon Diamond

wow, i thought i was the only one to spend so much time on those games! (200+ hours on pokemon silver)

i feel so filthy:$

but those pokemon games must be THE longest games in the world right? 350 something pokemon to catch? jog on!!

Finalfantasykid

I think my FFX time went up to about 160 hours. I'm pretty sure I did almost every single side quest there is in that game.

My second most is FFXII, which I think is somewhere around 120 hours, I still have a couple of the marks left, but they are like the uber hard ones, so I don't know if I will ever defeat them...

SolGilgamesh

I know someone who has 133 hours in Kingdom Hearts II, but only because she's an idiot and leaves the game on even when she's not playing it.

As for me, my longest was probably 70-75 hours in Final Fantasy IX because i wanted to get everything, namely all the chocobo hunts haha.

Dark Drakan

Admin
pinky750;76875 said:
wow, i thought i was the only one to spend so much time on those games! (200+ hours on pokemon silver)

i feel so filthy:$

but those pokemon games must be THE longest games in the world right? 350 something pokemon to catch? jog on!!

They were criminally addictive. :wacko: :$

aka958

Don't trust people
SOrry... i've played Dmc4 for 200 hours... IN A MONTH! COOL!oki not exactly a month 1 and a half...
DMC3 i've played total.. lets check...... with vergil.. all the new games i've started... the profile i erased that almost completed DMD.... its around 300 hours for me too :)

Top Bottom