• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Like a Boss - FIRE!

Favorite fire boss?

• Total voters

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I saw this cool series of threads on GameFAQs, about choosing out favorite boss from a group with a characteristic in common. So I thought, why not having something like that here too?

So, choose your favorite fire boss, for whatever reason: challenge, appearance, fun in fighting it, etc.

Today, it's about the HAWT!

Ladies and gents, our contenders!

- Phantom (DMC)

latest

- Furiataurus (DMC2)

latest

- Agni (DMC3)

Cattura_zpsvhd80ohs.png

- Berial the Conqueror of the Fire Hell (DMC4)

devil-may-cry-4-imagen-i161815-i.jpg

I'm torn between Berial and Phantom, but I'ma go with Berial cause of his appearance. He just looks ****ing badass and intimidating. But also because I always have tons of fun jump canceling moves on his shoulder. Plus it's a well designed boss, his moves change depending on your position in the area and relating to his body.

Last edited:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Btw, for the sake of perfectionism, don't forget to vote in the poll after (and if) you express your pick in the thread. To make it easier to announce the winner in the end.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Nice thread :thumbsup:

It was a toss-up between Berial and Phantom, but in the end only the conqueror was left standing.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Phantom. It was a difficult choice between Phantom and Agni, but then I realized Agni isn't as funny without his brother.

Top Bottom