• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Life... And deep **** like that

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Well everyone is different, so not everyone is going to be able to handle things you can. But still, like you said, they can still at least try :)

Tawsie

Give Me More...
Ah, I'm a happy-go-lucky guy, looking to the future but ignoring what is happening in the present. I have missed a lot of opportunities dong that. I also judge myself, maybe too harshly, but I never think any story I write is good enough.

Conversation Point:
If a blue dog is red, what is the dog's name?

Keaton

Premium
Tawsie;97638 said:
Ah, I'm a happy-go-lucky guy, looking to the future but ignoring what is happening in the present. I have missed a lot of opportunities dong that. I also judge myself, maybe too harshly, but I never think any story I write is good enough.

Conversation Point:
If a blue dog is red, what is the dog's name?

Being harsh on yourself has merits...it means you work harder to please yourself, it can be a problem because you (speaking from experience) feel you are not adequate/talented enough for a role or job...when often it can be said that it is the otherway around.

Is the dogs name 'Red'?

Tawsie

Give Me More...
Don't read unless you have provided an answer.
The Dogs Name is what ever you want it to be

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
You sound like you can be too harsh on yourself... Never tell yourself you are crap :) That's for other people to decide...

The dark knight

I have been told I am cold by guys and girls. And Angel I am also negative. Expect the worse in a world where happiness is a luxury.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Expect the worst? Yes, we do have to expect the worst... Otherwise when it comes, we won't be ready for it... But best thing is to keep a little bit of positivity... It helps...

The dark knight

Positivity? Ever since the beginning of time many humans have just brought misery to eachother. They can help eachother though they almost always want something in return. Food. Shelter. You name it.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Not everyone is selfish, believe it... At least, not complete;y selfish... As the saying goes "You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours" We give, we recieve... Simple.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Power? What does power do? Believe me, if I had power I'd still be the same person... Just a little bit more powerful, that's all...

Sparda™

There's always bad in people, at some less, at some more. It's just the way It is. You have to adapt or leave this world....If you know what I mean.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ I believe that I wouldn't let it corrupt me... You can't disagree, coz you aren't me .lol.

I believe there is good an bad in everything... But I would like to believe that I am more good than bad... And if I ever do anything bad, I always try to make up for it... I've never done anything serious...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I'd still like to hope that power wouldn't corrupt me... It's not the person I want to be, y'know... And candy is good...

Sparda™

Too much sugar makes you diabetic, too much alcohol gives you some nasty diseases, too much smoking gives you lung cancer....

Everything too much makes you addicted to It and severely hurts you, causing death, often.

Top Bottom