• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Let's talk Combat: Dante or Vergil?

Who do You prefer playing as?

• Dante

Votes: 20 36.4%
  • Vergil

Votes: 35 63.6%

• Total voters

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Rock on brother!

Vergil for president:
vote_for_the_order__eng__by_makirepent-d5sh7th.png
I'd vote for him!

rupok93

Vergil definitely. He just oozes out cool. He is extremely fast and his combat is addictive even tho his moveset is less than dantes.

Zilla

The inFAAMous
Well the thing is that you have to take deaths and item usage into account. It doesn't show how many times they died or used items when you look at another player's score on the leaderboards, so that would probably account for the discrepancy.
Actually yeah, I had totally forgotten about that. Perhaps for DmC 2 they should display player deaths/items used. It would help ease the confusion as to why certain scores are higher than others despite being worse at face value.

SpardaBrosINC

Actually yeah, I had totally forgotten about that. Perhaps for DmC 2 they should display player deaths/items used. It would help ease the confusion as to why certain scores are higher than others despite being worse at face value.

Here's hoping for a DmC 2....really would like to see it happen,if they improve on all they've already done we could be talking about the best Devil May Cry game imo(next to DMC 3)

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
I pick both. Dante for his brute strength and being an all around power house. And Vergil for being faster and technical. These two would defiantly be tag team champions....:troll:

SpardaBrosINC

I pick both. Dante for his brute strength and being an all around power house. And Vergil for being faster and technical. These two would defiantly be tag team champions....:troll:

Agreed,tag champs for SURE...Triple H and Shawn Michaels anyone??Haha.The Order and Dante's rebel side does remind me of DX in a way

Zilla

The inFAAMous
Here's hoping for a DmC 2....really would like to see it happen,if they improve on all they've already done we could be talking about the best Devil May Cry game imo(next to DMC 3)
I already see DmC as the best entry overall. For DmC 2, the sky's the limit. (Unless History repeats and it follows the same fate of DMC 2)

Top Bottom