• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Let's Buy DevilMayCry.net Together!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Bare in mind guys and girls, it's not about how much you give/would like to give. Any donation of any size is gladly welcome. We're not asking you to break the bank, or put yourself out financially.

Of course the more you're able to donate, the quicker we can reach our target. But even a chimp could tell you that. As Steve said, considering the amount of members we have, the donation size per person isn't too drastic.

I just donated $50. And will continue to contribute this month and next as best as I can.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
Bare in mind guys and girls, it's not about how much you give/liked to give. Any donation of any size is gladly welcome. We're not asking you to break the bank, or put yourself out financially.

Of course the more you're able to donate, the quicker we can reach our target. But even a chimp could tell you that. As Steve said, considering the amount of members we have, the donation size per person isn't too drastic.

I just donated $50. And will continue to contribute this month and next as best as I can.
i'll break whatever i have to to help...yeeeeaaahhh...

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
i'll break whatever i have to to help...yeeeeaaahhh...
We shall break.......dance!

awesome3.gif

Is that still cool even though its not the 90s anymore?

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Hi guys!

I'm going to go through all replies to this thread in a short while, but just wanted to say it was an awesome sight to see so many donations come in over night! It's really inspiring! Thank you so much, everybody!

In other news: The price of the domain seems to have dropped $100, also, so now it's down to $1,795! Hopefully it'll shed a few extra dollars before the week is over!

berto

I Saw the Devil
$700 in 4 days. I'm a bit impressed. If we could keep this momentum up we could manage before the end of the year and I might not get a chance to contribute. All for the best, I suppose.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
@berto: The contributions have been much appreciated. So thank you to everyone who has donated or given their support.

If we keep this up we should hopefully be able to reach the target.

It would be fantastic if we managed to get dmc.net

Hopefully all of the hard work pays off.

sssensational

What are you gonna do with all that power?
Supporter 2014
So nobody has donated since I last checked. Ah, folks, I'm sure some of you have $5 or so to spare!

I'd donate if the Steam sale didn't suck me dry. Also my insurance company still hasn't taken their money. I hate anticipating a 100 euro bill, urgh.

Top Bottom