• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Left 4 Dead Survival Pack

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Here are some new videos for the upcoming Downloadable Content to be released on the Xbox 360 Marketplace.

I can't embed the video so I will post the direct link.

Left 4 Dead Survival Pack - Hands On

Here is a small summary to explain what will be in this DLC Pack.

Valve has also announced a new Critic’s Choice Edition of Left 4 Dead, which will ship on April 21 and contain the full game and DLC on the disc. The downloadable Survival Pack will be released for download at some point before that, adding survival mode and the two new versus campaigns (Death Toll and Dead Air). Survival mode will be playable on 16 maps, 15 of which are culled from the existing campaigns’ crescendo moments and finales. The final survival map is the new original creation, “Lighthouse,” depicted in the videos above.

Look's like a challenge, I will definatly be saving my Microsoft Points to download this when it is released.

What are your thoughts on it?

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Great, exactly what this game needed. More content.^_^

I love vrs mode, I just find and hang with the witch the whole match. The second someone shoots at me, the witch kills them :lol:

Dark Drakan

Admin
VeNGeD;163028 said:
I will definatly be saving my Microsoft Points to download this when it is released.

Its going to be free so wont have to (only downside to that is no achievements). Im really looking forward to it as Left 4 Dead is an excellent game. Got to get mine back from my friend in time for me to get this for sure.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Dark Drakan;163076 said:
Its going to be free so wont have to (only downside to that is no achievements). Im really looking forward to it as Left 4 Dead is an excellent game. Got to get mine back from my friend in time for me to get this for sure.
Yeh, I just heard. Even more great news, and I agree new achievements would be cool but oh well.

Top Bottom