• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Lady

Would you like to see Lady in DMC4?

• No ; (

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Yes ; )

Votes: 40 76.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naoki

Midnight Prowler
IF she were in DMC4...Don'tcha think she'd be a bit old? I mean look at Dante o_o" And he's half a demon right?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Not that old. Dante looks older because of the "beard". DMC4 is few years after DMC1, in which Dante looked normal;)

Naoki

Midnight Prowler
Hmm...Suppose so. But then Lady would be in her 30s maybe? Hope she grows out her hair by then >_>"

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Could be. In one of the first artwork about DMC4 by Capcom we saw Lady in a more mature version who also had longer hair;)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I'll have to agree about the clothes. I mean these guys are lacking in fantasy. In the anime Dante has DMC1 clothes but Lady STILL has the DMC3 clothes:unsure:

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
Lady's eyes are her trademark. DUR!!!;)
One blue eye, vergil, and a red one, dante.;)
How is it that you think they got bored?? Her design is more intrique than Lucia's and Trish's. C'mon think a lil bit. And the anime may be leading up to DMC4 but i dunno. Hopefully her outfit changes a lil bit.:D

morrigan

I'd like to see Lady in DMC4! She's crazy attractive demonslayer! Playing DMC with Lady... It could be funny! Capcom knows about her popularity and must use it. By the way... where did you see Lady in a more mature version who also had longer hair? I never saw it!

Mobfigurz

Come on 'Lady_0989', I know your bias swings toward Lady but to say the design of Lucia and Trish lacked imagination is weak, look at the unimaginative clothing of Lady, shorts and a top, not much of a figure even, then look at Lucia's clothing and figure, the clothing is of better taste than Lady's and the figure also. She wears a poncho style top with a high collar and figure hugging pants, you can say she also has hips and waist line, as far as Video game characters go, the more appealing the shape the more pleasing to the eyes.

And what was so bad about Lucia's face or Trish's for that matter?

You're blinded by your devotion to Lady to see that each character had a visual element in their favour.

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
Well i do favor Lady thats a given;)
First of all Trish looks kinda like a man. It may of been the bad graphics but thats how it is...
Also Lucia is hawt, but she is the most annoying/boring/dumbest character i've come across. Her gameplay sucked and she brang nothin to the DMC universe as far as female gameplay everyone knows this. Also she had no personality what so ever, and her accent was pretty cliche.;)
Her style may be "unimaginative" but its hers. And she is by far the deepest and most complex of all the female characters of the DMC series. We all know this. Lucia is some puppet created by Arius. And Trish looks like Dantes dead mother, and he may have a thing for her... uh sick.:O
And the fact that Lady carries around so many firearms and this can be seen is awesome. The guys love a girl who can use guns c'mon. Even tho all she showed was a lil leg its cool. Her stylish haircut and intriguing eyes make her all the better.:D
Also she has an alternate costume this adds to her design. Trish didnt have one and Lucia just had her diesel outfit. So her style exceeds Trish by the fact all she wears is a lame all black outfit. That could've been more creative dont ya think??:\
So before you go on saying im "blinded by my devotion" i've taken into consideration the aspects of each of the trio's character designs. Each one has their plus' and minus'.^_^
Im sorry i can't seem to find a link to the early concept art of the characters of DMC4, it includes Nero, Dante, Nero Angelo, Lady, and Trish. I wonder why the gallery on this site is down?? I relied on it for the original concept art pics...:\

Mobfigurz

Lady_0989;41717 said:
Well i do favor Lady thats a given;)
First of all Trish looks kinda like a man. It may of been the bad graphics but thats how it is...
Also Lucia is hawt, but she is the most annoying/boring/dumbest character i've come across. Her gameplay sucked and she brang nothin to the DMC universe as far as female gameplay everyone knows this. Also she had no personality what so ever, and her accent was pretty cliche.;)
Her style may be "unimaginative" but its hers. And she is by far the deepest and most complex of all the female characters of the DMC series. We all know this. Lucia is some puppet created by Arius. And Trish looks like Dantes dead mother, and he may have a thing for her... uh sick.:O
And the fact that Lady carries around so many firearms and this can be seen is awesome. The guys love a girl who can use guns c'mon. Even tho all she showed was a lil leg its cool. Her stylish haircut and intriguing eyes make her all the better.:D
Also she has an alternate costume this adds to her design. Trish didnt have one and Lucia just had her diesel outfit. So her style exceeds Trish by the fact all she wears is a lame all black outfit. That could've been more creative dont ya think??:\
So before you go on saying im "blinded by my devotion" i've taken into consideration the aspects of each of the trio's character designs. Each one has their plus' and minus'.^_^
Im sorry i can't seem to find a link to the early concept art of the characters of DMC4, it includes Nero, Dante, Nero Angelo, Lady, and Trish. I wonder why the gallery on this site is down?? I relied on it for the original concept art pics...:\

Lucia may have been annoying, but prove how she is by far the dumbest female of the bunch? Just cos you say she is, she must be? Point out the facts that make her dumb!
How was her accent cliche? If you failed to notice, all the clans in that region had 'French' accents, and even Arius had a some what French accent while in his rage.

As for Lady being the most 'Complex' and 'Deepest', thats laughable, why is she considered deep and complex, cos her father was a lunatic, she had some myth in her mind about demons and her Mother, when infact her unstable Father, from whose lions she was spawned sacrificed her.
How did you get all that from seeing her in DMC3?
I mean is there a version of that game only you've played!

Seriously, I dont know any guy over the age of 16 that thinks women carrying and using guns is 'cool' or even 'sexy', it serves it purpose and nothing more.

Ha ha ha, you bring up her haircut, that again is a weak arguement, her lack of style in the hair department is funny, ruffled and untidy doesnt equate to cool or stylish.

But to your point of the concept art, I remember it, but why bring it up, its concept art for DMC4, it doesnt support your arguement or mine, it shows the Characters or who we think the shadows are, if your refering to the one Im thinking of.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Mobfigurz and Lady_0989, please sort out your differences in PMs, this is a thread for showing your support for Lady's being in DMC4, not a place for debating on who is the hottest chick in DMC and biting each other's head off.

Please, don't create an uncomfortable atmosphere in the froums. I used to bash Lady a lot before when I was still new and stupid,and I even opened a thread named "Lady sucks" :p and got into a heavy argument with one of the members. But later I realized how stupid and immature it was and have refrained from such activities since then. I hope you two will do the same and won't act like enemies just because you have different opinions about a fictional game character. ;)

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
Im not aruguing im giving my opinion. But i guess mobfigurz just seems to think i am. I gave my opinion on all the points mobfigurz gave. Thats it.;)
And the concept art was for the guy before you k?? I wasnt talking to you. I was trying to help him out;) Oh and thnx for your input ILV.:D

Oh a very important piece of news was just released!!!

http://www.gameinformer.com/News/Story/200706/N07.0620.1738.49035.htm

2. Dante won’t be the only returning Devil May Cry character.
When we asked Kobayashi-san whether or not characters such as Trish or Lady will make appearances, he made it clear that there will be returning cast members. “I can’t reveal who, but there will be characters from the series appearing in the game.” Could that include Vergil, too? “That’s something you’ll have to play the game to find out!” says Kobayashi. It looks like fans interested in Vergil’s involvement (if any) won’t know anything for sure until DMC 4’s release.

Yay!! This excites me:D
By the way he phrases this, for example cast members and characters, Lady, Trish, and Vergil could appear in this game!!! This should excite everyone!! This is the best^_^ :D

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Awesome news there. That surely gave answers for many riddles that had flashed on my mind. For example why Nero's sword is given such depth since they promised multiple weapons throughout the game? But they said he won't have other weapons besides these 2, which is really something new and nice.

Awesome thing that old characters are returning. It always is a touching moment the moment we see them back^_^

And personally, if Vergil does make an appearance, I'd like it to be after the credits:p He would steal much spotlight for all the others except Dante, and would make us hate Nero:p

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
Hex ya, im pretty excited. And i hope they upgrade all of the characters. Hopefully as shown in the original concept art of all the characters.:)

So i believe that all of these characters are unlockables because as stated Dante isnt an unlockable character but a main one.:D

Oh ya Tony why is the gallery on this site down??:huh:

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
It's one of some problems that happened to the site some time ago. It's not much, but Steve didn't have the time to upload the whole thing again;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom