• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

kyo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyo

medicated insanity
apparently my email was hacked causeing me to lose all my info they even changed my qustion incase of such event's...wreched hacker's any way's i am itachi uchiha an im back for good hopefuly....:dry:afther i kill those hacker's. any way's i have way's to prove i am who i am so if you doubt me please feel free to qustion me an if the admin's would like they may delete my other pro....can't get back into it due to the lose of my email account....any way's please excuse me why i get use to the nice change's that have been made here glad to be back!!!:)

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Hey there! Sorry to hear you've had a spot of bad luck. :( As I said in my PM: Feel free to let me know if you want me to alter your old account's password/email address and I'll update it for you so you can use it again.

Kyo

medicated insanity
that it has to long attualy,as i said no thank's just delete it they hacked my email not my account on here...me being the dork that i am forgot my qustion to reset my emails password xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom