• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Kingdom Hearts? Final Fantasy?

Angel Valentine

[ It Penetrates ]
I'll just rate them (numerically) quickly so then I only have to talk about the important ones xD

FF = 7/10
FFIII = 8/10
FFIV = 9/10
FFVII = 9.5/10
- Crisis Core = 9/10
- DoC = 6/10
FFVIII = 7/10
FFIX = 9/10
FFX = 7/10
FFX-2 = 8.5/10
FFXII = 9.5/10

KH1 = 8/10
KH2 = 7/10
KH: CoM = 5/10

KH is a series that....I like, but really only to a certain extent. I have the two PS2 games, and briefly had CoM (then I actually played it and said, "Hey, this really sucks some extreme suckage" so away it went) KHI was fun, and I enjoyed it. KHII...eh, it was still fun but it just seemed kinda empty most of the time to me.

FF............Ah yes, FF. IX & VII are my absolute favorites, and I can't choose which one gets the top slot because I love them both so much for completely different reasons. XII would be 2nd place (or 3rd? I dunno xD), followed by IV then X-2. YES I LOVED X-2 XD

I played half of V and was so bored I truly did not give a rats *** about what happened to anyone. They all could have decided to end it all and ran each other through with swords and that would have been just swell. VI.......eh, I heard so many people praising it and saying, "God, it's so much better than the newer FF's", so I played half of it, and couldn't finish. Had another 'bout of, "I could keep playing this, or go play IX for the 8th time." So I went played IX for the 8th time. Just don't give a **** about most of the characters xDD

III is cute game and it does hold a special place in my heart for reasons I truly can't figure out xD IV, well, it's just rules. YOU GET TO GO TO THE MOON XD

VIII & X............what plagues me with these two are the characters. I can't stand 90% of the casts in either. Tidus, Wakka, Kimahri & Lulu.....f*ck 'em. xD Lulu is so boring she's another, "Go take a long walk off a short bridge cause I don't give a sh*t anymore!" She had promising belts and boobs, but they couldn't make up for ****ery. Tidus? OMG. DON'T CARE WHAT HE'S BEEN THROUGH OR WHAT HE HAS TO ACCEPT. HE'S A WHINY LITTLE *******. Wakka? Don't even get me started, we will be here for years. Kimahri?...uh actually, I just forget he exists. Auron is badass. Period. Yuna is sweet, and Rikku's cute :3

Squall - Emo fag, who just becomes a fag halfway through.
Rinoa - I'M NOT HUGGING YOU. YOU JUST WANT TO **** OFF YOUR DADDY.
Irvine - P*ssy. A huge one.
Quistis - Who? What does she do? Where-...how- what? Oh yeah now I remember, the boring one.
Selphie - ......something about her...just want to rip the hair that I still swear is a dead beaver off her head.
Cid - .........CID'S ARE NOT FAT DUMPY HEADMASTERS. THEY'RE SURLY, THEY SWEAR, OR IN DR. CID'S CASE A SEXY CRAZY AS HELL OLDER....WACKADOO.

Zell - I like Zell. He eats hotdogs and hits stuff.
Seifer - ........I love this man. His method of "F*ck everyone and everything, I'm doing it my way", may not get him very far sometimes but jeez, that's exactly the way I think. He had a dream! A personality! He gave me the word 'Chicken-wuss!' He killed Odin! (okay I like Odin, but still, how fun would it be to say, "Hey, guess what....I killed Odin b*tch").

VII was the first I played, and I just love it to death. The atmosphere, the world itself, the music and most importantly, the characters. There's not really a character there anywhere that I don't like for one reason or another (even if it's one of those you 'love to hate'). Some of the spin-offs aren't so fantastic though.......>_> Advent Children was pretty to look at, and I loved the music. The plot? Uh, pointless? Kadaj, Yazoo and Loz were complete wastes of space, especially Loz & Yazoo. They're like Mary-Sues or a yaoi fangirl's OC (not that I don't like yaoi, oh no.....it's quite lovely >=D)

DoC?.....................I'm most upset about to be honest. Vincent is my fave FF character, and the game was well.........it blew. You can beat it in under 6 hours, the controls are wonky as a motherf*cker, and should have just been made into an anime. I mean, come on, only reason I played it was cause of the story, like I really gave a sh*t about a shooter game.

CC on the other hand, wonderful <3 It was a perfect addition to FFVII. The characters were portrayed very well, I loved Angeal & Genesis, and I of course loved their relationship with Sephiroth. CC Sephiroth is so awesome xD

TheDoctor

The Oncoming Storm
Blitzball is well fun. Especially when you get the Jecht Shot and you can just hammer every team. The Al Bhed Psyches are hard to beat though.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Angel Valentine;104537 said:
VIII & X............what plagues me with these two are the characters. I can't stand 90% of the casts in either. Tidus, Wakka, Kimahri & Lulu.....f*ck 'em. xD Lulu is so boring she's another, "Go take a long walk off a short bridge cause I don't give a sh*t anymore!" She had promising belts and boobs, but they couldn't make up for ****ery. Tidus? OMG. DON'T CARE WHAT HE'S BEEN THROUGH OR WHAT HE HAS TO ACCEPT. HE'S A WHINY LITTLE *******. Wakka? Don't even get me started, we will be here for years. Kimahri?...uh actually, I just forget he exists. Auron is badass. Period. Yuna is sweet, and Rikku's cute :3

Even though Tidus was a whiney little b*tch, he actually had more testosterone than any other leading male character in the history of FF.

Angel Valentine

[ It Penetrates ]
Even though Tidus was a whiney little b*tch, he actually had more testosterone than any other leading male character in the history of FF.
Unfortunately, you may be right about that. I wanted to argue that but uh....yeah. Although it's not much of an accomplishment to say you have more testosterone than Vaan or Squall for instance %D

Evil Nero

SephyKillCloud.jpg

the truth of FF7!

Curse

Cursed Girl
Chaos Master;101687 said:
That's all for the Final Fantasy series.When Final Fantasy XIII and Final Fantasy Versus XIII released,both of the games earned 10/10.:)
me.:)

All of you're ratings were fabulous till this point >_> i think you're expecting too much from ff xiii
i mean FF without Sakaguchi just doesn't sound right to me ^^

Angel Valentine;104537 said:
Squall - Emo fag, who just becomes a fag halfway through.
you know what squall would say? "Whatever...." XD

Top Bottom