• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Dark Drakan

Admin
Well, that's what I'm worried about -- graphical details.

Don't get me wrong -- I love the environments, but that's attention that could be placed into the crime and stealth system.

Big worlds are great to have, but then you'll just end up with something where the missions repeat themselves.

High-end graphics worked out well for multi-genre games like Arkham Asylum Shadow of Mordor -- but that's usually the exception to the rule. Uncharted was a great series to be sure but -- there's great... and there's ambitious.

This game is truly ambitious with the potential to surpass other games of its type -- I'm just worried about the devs losing their focus here.

If it looks great from the start, all the other details can be added in afterwards. If you have a solid engine to build the foundation on, that is half the battle won already. The things that will make or break the game will be mission variety, the combat & the story.

Dark Drakan

Admin
gLl1Vn39u8u9.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg

Kingdom Come: Deliverance brings bloody realism to RPG combat at last - PC Gamer Preview

Dark Drakan

Admin
Kingdom Come: Deliverance PC Delayed

The PC version of medieval role-playing game Kingdom Come: Deliverance is not going to make it out this summer as previously expected.

A spokesperson for Prague-based studio Warhorse told Polygon that the computer version is being pushed out from its summer window to launch alongside the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 versions.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Kingdom Come: Deliverance Armour & RPG system

Kingdom Come: Deliverance Sword Combat Presentation

Top Bottom