• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Killzone 2

Gunslinger55

I'm probably in a minority when I say that the first Killzone was a lot better than most folks give it credit for, and would've been a lot better received if it weren't for the whole "Halo killer" crap. Now Killzone 2 is coming out in a few weeks, and from the footage I've seen it looks great.

Theres a demo that comes out later this week, so I'm gonna give that a try. Hopefully it plays as well as it looks.

^ i loved the first killzone its an awesome game much better than all the overrated halo in my opinion
i will get the second part for sure when i get myself a ps3 =]

Dark Drakan

Admin
I was hoping for no hate for anything in this thread but guess cant have everything. Killzone 2 looks like its shaping up to be an excellent game although i thought the first was mediocre at best but it looks like this one will deliver on promises. I dont have a PS3 but i like the look of the game and the multiplayer looks superb.

Nearxx

Legendary ****
finally, this is really good for the ps3, this game is amazing, i was seeing trailers of multiplayer and it was GREAT! Good thing its a ps3 exclusive, now they have something that beats halo.

Top Bottom