• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

KEFKA, WHAT DO U THINK OF HIM?!

this is a little thread i made as a pleasure for me to discuss with other FFVI fans like me

so what do u people think of kefka?
is he just a crazy clown ?
or is he a genious villian?^_^

aka958

Don't trust people
HE IS AWESOME! i mean he can't just be a clown! he has potential and he got true power and real style. he want to destroy the world! i don't know any other clown who wants to do that? he kills for pleasure (also awesome). now how much more can i explain? the best villian in the whole FF series.

Off topic: Nice sigs

yeh same thought exactly and in the end of the game he wants to destroy life i can never forget the thing he said "why do people create things that will eventually be destroyed? " very awesome also hes probably the only villian in FF games that is funny and evil at the same time

Leonhart.

Flawless Assassin
aka958;160079 said:
HE IS AWESOME! i mean he can't just be a clown! he has potential and he got true power and real style. he want to destroy the world! i don't know any other clown who wants to do that? he kills for pleasure (also awesome). now how much more can i explain? the best villian in the whole FF series.

Off topic: Nice sigs

yup i couldn't agree more:D ditto..

puenboy

Soldier 1st Class
biohazardmaster;160145 said:
wow this is awesome :D
and yeh i do like kefka i like him much more than sephiroth
sephiroth is way too serious ^_^

He's not in front of Genesis and Angeal.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Kefka was just a man with a lust for power. Sephiroth may have succeeded in setting fire to a village and summoning meteor, but Kefka killed a whole kingdom and the only adults left by the end of the game were the main cast themselves a long with Katrina who was pregnant. Basically 94% of the worlds population was gone, and the planet was nothing more than a huge ocean and the lands nothing but desert. Though human, he was a monster. He would kill any one and every one and not give two sh*ts and a rats ass of who and what you were. He succeeded in becoming a god, but of course, like all bad guys, he was defeated.

He also had his own cult.

VI-Rainbow;160212 said:
Kefka was just a man with a lust for power. Sephiroth may have succeeded in setting fire to a village and summoning meteor, but Kefka killed a whole kingdom and the only adults left by the end of the game were the main cast themselves a long with Katrina who was pregnant. Basically 94% of the worlds population was gone, and the planet was nothing more than a huge ocean and the lands nothing but desert. Though human, he was a monster. He would kill any one and every one and not give two sh*ts and a rats ass of who and what you were. He succeeded in becoming a god, but of course, like all bad guys, he was defeated.

He also had his own cult.

yes and thats what makes him different than any other villian

Top Bottom