• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Just seen DMC5 4 the 1st time

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Asmodaius;284365 said:
Me neither, but the way he put it was obviously meant in an offensive way. That's where the error was.

Yeah, I know. I was asking HIM if it was a big deal.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^If he got kicked his username will appear crossed out. Reread DD's post.
And btw, don't feed the troll.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I didn't ask for him to be banned, I was asking if he was banned, cuz Asmodaius said he was banned, so I got confused. :wacko:

That made more sense in my head. >_<

aka958

Don't trust people
Lolololol.

Ya all have been trolled! XD - I'll get back to normal now:

The developer looks really like Dino, with the exception of Dino's dirtier face and whiter skin. It really gives me a father-son feeling. But I don't think the developer would like his child to turn out like that though. Why did he make his child look like that? :p

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Storm Silves;284386 said:
I didn't ask for him to be banned, I was asking if he was banned, cuz Asmodaius said he was banned, so I got confused. :wacko:

That made more sense in my head. >_<

My mistake and apologies. I must of misread >_<

If you look at the pic of Dante in black on the last page, you will notice the nose and the chin are the same. The only difference is the hair. You can't see Dante's ears when he has longer hair, so who is to say they are not the same? And Dante's eyes are a bit different. Not really much of a change.

revolver_Maniac

I dont think wt dante is lookin like in this reboot is actually that bad,common look at him in dmc 3 nd he supposed to be even younger in this game.I think this is about showing dante's human side which i think can only be shown if they make him look more human nd till now this aspect has nver been shown in the game series berore..........(Just to damn strong,skilled,invincibe..)
I think this makes a little sense bt i want to know all your opinions????
nd specially those who r new look haters.....:p....../////

OPINIONS FELLAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I have to agree with everything you said. I don't know where people have read that Dante had white hair since birth, I think that's just what fans assume because before now, no one could really envision Dante not with white hair. People might think it makes no sense that Dante suddenly have dark hair, but that's actually quite a common occurence. I have a friend who was born with a thick black mop of hair. By the time she was eight, her hair was practically as white as bleach. I don't think that this is where NT is going with the whole hair thing though. It could also be a case of trauma - it very rarely occurs and you'll find it more in fiction than in real life, but when some people are faced with something very disturbing and traumatising, their hair will turn white from the roots to the tip in a short span of time. (and then die)

Or,maybe he dyed it black in a means to disguise himself. I mean, white hair kinda attracts attention. But we won't know or fully understand what's up with the dark hair until we actually get to play the game. I really like the new look, though. I hope that NT run with the face of where he's hanging in the interogation room, because he looks young enough there than in the rest of the trailer.

Anyway. I'm really looking forward to seeing the more human side of Dante.

SaLVaDoR360

Off Topic:Since evry1 here are blind defenders of the homos,allow me to enlighten you on whats going on.First off,I am far from ignorant and used to be i wouldnt waste my time bashing any1,didnt care if u were gay or not,homos used to even be comical to me with their flamboyancy.But now it actually is becoming a serious problem in new york and since its new york it will spread to even the most remote states.Here is the problem-Gay has become a trend,gay is being pushed into our faces out here in new york.Its on the billboards,Trains,buses,T.V etc...The media in new york is glorifying homoness and its showing in our youth.There are so many gay teens out here its crazy.I was just arrested 2 months ago for fighting with 2 gay men on the 4 train because they didnt know how to act.Im sitting on the train with my 5 year old son and these 2 dudes start rubbing on each other and kissing,1 of them saying whos my bitch?my son looks at me and says ill,papi their not supposed to be kissing andstarts asking me questions.I ask the faggots to stop and save it 4 somewhere else and they get the nerve to start getting political and telling me not to hate cuz their gay,they say they that they could do want they want.long story short words were exchanched and i got to punching homos.Gay is becoming the new cool out here.I could understand a who cares if hes gay attitude until its in your face constantly and starts affecting your family.A lot of you say oh i dont care but when your teenage son brings home the man he wants to marry just bcuz its what all the other kids are doing,well see if u still dont care.now dante is gay 2,my son doesnt stand a chance.

Dark Drakan

Admin
SaLVaDoR360;286410 said:
Off Topic:Since evry1 here are blind defenders of the homos,allow me to enlighten you on whats going on.First off,I am far from ignorant and used to be i wouldnt waste my time bashing any1,didnt care if u were gay or not,homos used to even be comical to me with their flamboyancy.But now it actually is becoming a serious problem in new york and since its new york it will spread to even the most remote states.Here is the problem-Gay has become a trend,gay is being pushed into our faces out here in new york.Its on the billboards,Trains,buses,T.V etc...The media in new york is glorifying homoness and its showing in our youth.There are so many gay teens out here its crazy.I was just arrested 2 months ago for fighting with 2 gay men on the 4 train because they didnt know how to act.Im sitting on the train with my 5 year old son and these 2 dudes start rubbing on each other and kissing,1 of them saying whos my bitch?my son looks at me and says ill,papi their not supposed to be kissing andstarts asking me questions.I ask the faggots to stop and save it 4 somewhere else and they get the nerve to start getting political and telling me not to hate cuz their gay,they say they that they could do want they want.long story short words were exchanched and i got to punching homos.Gay is becoming the new cool out here.I could understand a who cares if hes gay attitude until its in your face constantly and starts affecting your family.A lot of you say oh i dont care but when your teenage son brings home the man he wants to marry just bcuz its what all the other kids are doing,well see if u still dont care.now dante is gay 2,my son doesnt stand a chance.

So because they act differently than you and have different preferences you say they dont know how to act? Its quite ok to have a man and a woman showing public affection and acting how they want why should it be any different for someone whos merely attracted to the same sex. Its not a trend or a lifestyle choice, they dont decide one day that they are gay because its the 'cool' thing to do. I know a couple of gay people and its not easy being gay, they have to put up with haters like you everyday and have people telling them what to do all the time.

How would you like it if someone was constantly telling you to stop kissing your wife in public and to 'leave it for somewhere else'? The last sentence actually shows that you are rather ignorant to be honest. As you are implying that a 'look' makes you gay, if that was true then every male model would be 'gay' in your eyes. Capcom havent said that Dante is attracted to men and there is no sexual relations with men so by what definition is he gay...?

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Okay I'm getting really tired of your incredibly ignorant attitude, it's not the god damn 1950s anymore bro, homosexuality isn't something you just one day up and go "Yep, I'm gay!"
Honestly, if my child came home with a guy and told me he was gay, I wouldn't care, I wouldn't be offended, I'd accept it and move on, you're supposed to love your child unconditionally, no matter what choices they make.

But then, what the hell am I saying? I'm not going to change your world view over a couple of paragraphs verbatim, so instead I'll make it a bit easier for all of us.

Your first three posts here have been derogatory, rude, offensive and incredibly close minded and I will not accept this sort of behaviour here, I'm all for freedom of speech, but not when that speech actively seeks to degrade and offend a particular group of people, I've told you before, this attitude ain't gonna fly here and you haven't listened, you've got one chance, one more to get over this attitude or you're gone.

Tony

Demonslayer
Master Vergil;284472 said:
I have to agree with everything you said. I don't know where people have read that Dante had white hair since birth, I think that's just what fans assume because before now, no one could really envision Dante not with white hair.
it is written in one of the DMC-Novels that he was born with white hair.

Angelo Credo;286419 said:
Honestly, if my child came home with a guy and told me he was gay, I wouldn't care, I wouldn't be offended, I'd accept it and move on, you're supposed to love your child unconditionally, no matter what choices they make.
I really love this sentence!

fon

Crazy Chick
Storm Silves;286482 said:
The DMC novels are non-canon though, aren't they?

Yup. Both of 'em (They were written before Kamiya left DMC). And now it seems the manga will be too? :huh:

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
fon;286488 said:
Yup. Both of 'em (They were written before Kamiya left DMC). And now it seems the manga will be too? :huh:

Both all novel`s and manga are un-conical as said by CAPCOM.

2 cent`s added

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom