• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Just seen DMC5 4 the 1st time

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaLVaDoR360

yES ITIS ALIFE CHOICE.THEY DODECIDE TO BE GAY ONE DAY,BECAUSE IN NEW YORK IT IS COOL THEY ARE NOT PERSECUTED OUT HERE,THEY ARE THE POPULAR KIDS IN SCHOOL.iTS NOTHARD TOBE GAY OUT HERE.its what their doin now,its so bad that even if theyre not homos they dress like it.And it damn sure aint cool for themto do all thatin public.What kind of people are u?I dont do any of that in public with my wife.Theydo it more than regular people because its cool now.Thats what u say that it will be all good if ur kid was gay but i highly doubt that.There seems to be a lot of faggots on this thread.What happened to all the men,ur all better off gay cuz no female would like u pansies.And dante does look gay.LOL

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I swear, you're like one of those 12 year old kids on Halo.

Kbai, gtfo and take your god damn fail with you.

...Why didn't I do this earlier?

Dark Drakan

Admin
SaLVaDoR360;286498 said:
yES ITIS ALIFE CHOICE.THEY DODECIDE TO BE GAY ONE DAY,BECAUSE IN NEW YORK IT IS COOL THEY ARE NOT PERSECUTED OUT HERE,THEY ARE THE POPULAR KIDS IN SCHOOL.iTS NOTHARD TOBE GAY OUT HERE.its what their doin now,its so bad that even if theyre not homos they dress like it.And it damn sure aint cool for themto do all thatin public.What kind of people are u?I dont do any of that in public with my wife.Theydo it more than regular people because its cool now.Thats what u say that it will be all good if ur kid was gay but i highly doubt that.There seems to be a lot of faggots on this thread.What happened to all the men,ur all better off gay cuz no female would like u pansies.And dante does look gay.LOL

Your a close minded idiot who doesnt deserve to converse with mature adults.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom