• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Just received Virgils Downfall code!

Paexie

Odd that my code isn't even recognized for the redeeming stuff. Oh, well. I did get a 10 dollar "give away" from PSN so I guess they have foreseen this karmic poop upon me.

Breaking8ad

i am the danger, i am the one who knocks!!
I don't get it. Is it going to be 5-6, 5-7, 5-8, 5-9, so on as a time range or what's going on gregaman. do we have to wait till it's on the xbox store as well?

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Well, it's up on the PSN, but when we can put in that 11-digit GameStop code, and if it doesn't work, you should contact Gregaman. He'll see what can be done.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
If you wanna sit around and wait for it to arrive a week later, you can, but I'm supposed to get it today, so I'm going to make sure I do all in my power to let those overseeing the product know that I haven't gotten it yet :p

Breaking8ad

another two weeks later...

Thank you for submitting your email for the Vergil's Downfall DLC, please submit your 11 digit code and we will send you your Xbox Live / Ps3 download code.

We're sorry but we have been experiencing some issues with the code you submitted, please re-submit so we can re-process your request.

finally, over four months later...

Thank you for your patience, here is your x-digit download code for vergil's downfall. Enjoy!

Download takes two weeks to download.

FINALLLY WE CAN PLAY!!!!

XDmC12345X

#BringBackTheStupidFiles

Thank you for submitting your email for the Vergil's Downfall DLC, please submit your 11 digit code and we will send you your Xbox Live / Ps3 download code.

We're sorry but we have been experiencing some issues with the code you submitted, please re-submit so we can re-process your request.

finally, over four months later...

Thank you for your patience, here is your x-digit download code for vergil's downfall. Enjoy!

Download takes two weeks to download.

FINALLLY WE CAN PLAY!!!!
Ooohhh god! Im having flashbacks!! Dawngaurd! hearthfire! Dovakiin!

Breaking8ad

that reminds me, when my question was chosen for Dante's voice actor, I thought they were going to ask "Is Vergil really bigger than Dante?" don't ask me why it reminds me, because I wouldn't know the answer.

XDmC12345X

#BringBackTheStupidFiles
that reminds me, when my question was chosen for Dante's voice actor, I thought they were going to ask "Is Vergil really bigger than Dante?" don't ask me why it reminds me, because I wouldn't know the answer.
LIES! You dream about it! You question why! You wonder! You search for answers! I have none.....so move along

Gbraga

Damn you!!! Im sitting here staring at the website!
It'll be worth the wait, it's truly amazing. Vergil is just SO MUCH FUN. Even the narrative is a lot more interesting in Vergil's Downfall, they decided to make a more character driven story this time, instead of the poorly written social commentary of Devil May Cry.

DmC: Vergil's Downfall is definitely a BIG step in the right direction if they want to keep making DmC games.

It may be just me (so I need confirmation on this), but even the difficulty is WAY higher. I'm having a lot more trouble on Nephilim than I had on Devil May Cry's Dante Must Die. Still didn't die in combat though.

Oh, I almost forgot: NO COLOR-CODED ENEMIES!

Top Bottom