• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Just received Virgils Downfall code!

Gbraga

Took a shot for you:
dmc-devilmaycry2013-0jlz9c.png

Bonus:

dmc-devilmaycry2013-08wslp.png

Judgement

The skeptical, open-minded, conservative, pacifist

I don't get it... Dante SS + Vergil Bonus SS = Boner? Aight I won't argue it..(SS as in ScreenShot)

Plus I'm rank 34 on VD on steam out of almost 150,000 XDxDxD..watch me go to rank 100+ after I post this

DankestDarkness

Wondering sprit from hell
This is bullshit I'm never pre ordering any capcom mixed ninja theory game period this is the worst dlc launch ever I still don't have my code it's march six I'm a ps3 user and still haven't received my free dlc I believe capcom owe me something for this bad customer service

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Maybe they owe you that free DLC redemption code you got by pre-ordering DmC for free.

C'mon. This sure does suck that things got delayed, but this is still free content we're getting, and they're doing their best to get things sorted out. It'd be entirely different if there was nothing that could be done and we would be forced to pay for that content we had been promised for free.

I'm just as anxious about not having the DLC yet as everyone else, but seriously, we need to stay relaxed.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
This is bullshit I'm never pre ordering any capcom mixed ninja theory game period this is the worst dlc launch ever I still don't have my code it's march six I'm a ps3 user and still haven't received my free dlc I believe capcom owe me something for this bad customer service
I agree this has been quite ridiculous and sloppy of Capcom. I'm happy that the DLC is free for us that pre-ordered, but why does the DLC have to be released seperately on each system. Both PS3 and PC have already retrieved the DLC and us Xbox fans have to wait until tomorrow which makes no sense considering Xbox's market updated today just like PS3's.
It just doesn't make sense to me. To those of you who have it already have fun, to Capcom ugh......just stay classy I guess.

DankestDarkness

Wondering sprit from hell
Maybe they owe you that free DLC redemption code you got by pre-ordering DmC for free.

C'mon. This sure does suck that things got delayed, but this is still free content we're getting, and they're doing their best to get things sorted out. It'd be entirely different if there was nothing that could be done and we would be forced to pay for that content we had been promised for
I'm just as anxious about not having the DLC yet as everyone else, but seriously, we need to stay relaxed.
It's hard to stay relaxed when my preorder bonus is still not received people have already been playing since two weeks ago and now I have to wait another day or more its on the store so why my email is empty this is bad customer service don't matter if it was free it's the only reason anyone even preordered this game I'm out raged as a ps3 customer

TheNoHeartedBeing

They need to give us that costume pack for free and send us a free yamato replica.

Gbraga

I want to get home from work to continue playing :(

Oh man I love Vergil, I drove all the way thinking about combos. I need to get all his moves and upgrades so I can start working on videos.

Paexie

I want to get home from work to continue playing :(

Oh man I love Vergil, I drove all the way thinking about combos. I need to get all his moves and upgrades so I can start working on videos.
Bought the dlc and oh man, do I love me some Vergil combos.

GregaMan

So, the latest update from our Customer Support guy is that, unless something else blows up, we expect the PSN codes to go live alongside the Xbox version later today (hopefully not much later). Again, I can't tell you how sorry I am for the delay and general confusion, but rest assured Customer Support and I have been working pretty much nonstop on this issue. He apparently walked in this morning to more than a thousand missed calls. No way to answer them all, but we're doing what we can.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
So, the latest update from our Customer Support guy is that, unless something else blows up, we expect the PSN codes to go live alongside the Xbox version later today (hopefully not much later). Again, I can't tell you how sorry I am for the delay and general confusion, but rest assured Customer Support and I have been working pretty much nonstop on this issue. He apparently walked in this morning to more than a thousand missed calls. No way to answer them all, but we're doing what we can.
So when are we getting our Xbox codes?

Top Bottom