• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Just curious, but does anyone still believe that silly "Nero being Vergils son" theory?

AlastorSword

“Must not sleep... must warn others."
LOL guess so you should pick up a 360 and get live theres a whole world of coop out there ive already dfone some Ninja gaiden 3 razors edge coop with a few people from the forum
I must be missing out eh? I'd get my hands on it eventually. Truth be told, it will be sometime before I can afford next gen anyway.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
ive my xbox one pre-ordered hope to see ye online on it some time il keep my 360 too for my friends who dnt have xbox one

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Im not for it but im not against it.

It would make more sense if Nero was a Yuki-onna or a Kitsune etc because i'd imagine if Vergil would wanna have a heir, it would be with someone who was his equal and could give his offspring a better chance at survival than he and Dante have.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm kinda impartial, but I have my own little fan-fiction in my head where it would be nice (nothing pervy, you dirty rapscallions ;))

I second this. It makes sense to me, too. My little fanfiction is pervy though. =)

But really. The last time we discussed this, we put it down to Vergil needing to be super young to do the deed vs Nero's age.
DMC4 is staged after DMC1. Take whatever age Dante was in DMC1, add a year or two, smack that number on DMC4 Dante. Take whatever age you believe Nero to be, subtract it from that number = Vergil's age when he hit puberty and knocked up someone. I get the number 15/14.
Tell me there are kids out there who don't do it at that age. Go on. Okay. Shut up. I was kidding.
Vergil is a devil, though. That means he can do the naughty and still be all self-;righteous about it. His idea of honour is wiping out a portion of a city of people to undo what his father had done. His idea of honour is to use his brother so he can accomplish his selfish goal.
In other words, Vergil has the honour of a devil.

For the fans who think bigger of his character than what he actually is, the thought of him waiting until he was older aka DMC3 age, is ridiculous. That,and it makes it more difficult to make sense of how he'd manage to knock someone up in the midst of breaking the seal and trying to get rid of Dante. But this is the ideal scenario for fans against the idea, you see, because it doesn't make sense.
And we all know that if it makes no sense, it can't be regarded as canon.

He didn't wait. He wouldn't need to have waited. He's not a saint. He's good looking, he's got money, I'm pretty sure if he wanted something he'd get what he was after, regardless of age.

As for who Nero's mum is, who knows? Maybe she's a hooker? Maybe she was his French maid? Maybe it's VeeBee? XD

But that still doesn't explain why Vergil would have sex with a human.
Because he was horny?
Vergil's not into doing demons, by the way. He totally rejected that demon chic in the manga. Like. No. You're not good enough.

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
Vergil's not into doing demons, by the way. He totally rejected that demon chic in the manga. Like. No. You're not good enough.

What demon chick? You mean Alice? Because she was a HUMAN who made a deal with demons, she was never a demon herself, and Vergil outright said that she was trying to grow up too fast and be like all the "painted whores". Which says a lot there for his opinion of human women and girls. Then again, being that the mangaka of the Manga is most well known for YAOI mangas and stories...

Kazuki Nanbu

what if Nero is a decendant of sparda? what if sparda have a relationship with another woman(a Demon maybe) in the past and the last descendant of that relationship is Nero?

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
what if Nero is a decendant of sparda? what if sparda have a relationship with another woman(a Demon maybe) in the past and the last descendant of that relationship is Nero?

Thats not a bad theory either i mean sparda couldve been with other women before eva so its possible

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
sparda is gone from when dante and vergil were yound and nero is younger than them both so sparda is a longshot

OH YAH lol forgot that little bit so my theory about him being and experiment of dante and vergils blood and a decendant of eva is still in the running then

>>Yamato<<

Vergil's sword and #1 fan!
*sigh* I have my own fan fiction story that Yamato could actually turn into a human. Since Yamato was Vergil's sword so he couldn't really tell her to leave him alone and Yamato was the only thing he kept close to him besides his amulet. Since a child he had Yamato. And Yamato isn't a helpless girl so she knows how to fight. (I should know I'm a sword) No need for a damsel in distress 24/7! They later fell in love with each other. And thus Nero was born. "It's been nearly a year since we last met" Great we got 12 months! Take away 9 now! :3

Tragic part is two months later Nero is taken away by demons. Vergil and Yamato try to fend off the demons but the demon that took Nero ran off. Vergil and Yamato tried to look for Nero but they never found him. They decided for the best to forget that they ever had a child and tried to erase it from their minds. (You can guess how hard it is) They coninue back to what they did best and always wanted, gaining more power. Of course they were never 100% happy afterwards.

Yamato can also turn into spirit form while still actually being in a sword. In Devil May Cry 4 when Nero finds the laboratory Yamato is weakened and is trying to make out who had arrived. After Nero is stabbed and "killed" Yamato senses the presence of Vergil and then she realizes it's Nero! That's why the s-s-sword was fixed. Her heart wasn't broken anymore. And since Vergil's soul was in Nero's arm she
was finally reunited with her master/love.

I like my story because it's the only thing I can agree with and have some proof. :)

V+Y

>>Yamato<<

Vergil's sword and #1 fan!
Dante isn't old enough for Nero to be Vergil's son, damn it. That is all.

You can have kids as a teen if you want (unlikely). He can't be Sparda's son because Sparda died and Eva did to. Not looking at my little fanfiction I do question when this took place in a time line. Unless this is an alternate universe? :/

AlastorSword

“Must not sleep... must warn others."
Dante isn't old enough for Nero to be Vergil's son, damn it. That is all.
Well technically it's possible for people to have kids at 12 years old, but for f*** sake that would be plain stupid. I would think that isn't what they would be going for here >_>

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
i believed it even before the whole art book thing. the simple fact that dante insisted that yamato stay with him, and that nero's DT echoed vergil's.

Top Bottom