• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I've contacted Ninja Theory for an interview...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
WE GOT STOOD UP ADVICE ANIMAL, WHAT DO YOU THINK?!
images

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
my own questions (sorry if u already posted these) :

1. is the new girl a new take on a previous character or an original concept?
  2. does this dante still have the same over all family ie, sparda is his father, eva his mother, and vergil his brother?
  3. are his angel powers due to his mother being an angel or was she human and they are derived from his demon powers?
  4. are there extra features in the game, e.g. art gallery, alternate costumes, anime, mini games or some form of multi-player?
  5. Will the game have many difficulty levels like the last one?
  6. Can you interact with other people in the game or does it adhere to the original linear game format of the originals?
  7. Do his angel powers work by changing rebellions' shape or do they form new weapons entirely?
  8. Are the camera/eye demons sending you to limbo all scripted events or can they happen at random?

Domenic93

my own questions (sorry if u already posted these) :

1. is the new girl a new take on a previous character or an original concept?
  2. does this dante still have the same over all family ie, sparda is his father, eva his mother, and vergil his brother?
  3. are his angel powers due to his mother being an angel or was she human and they are derived from his demon powers?
  4. are there extra features in the game, e.g. art gallery, alternate costumes, anime, mini games or some form of multi-player?
  5. Will the game have many difficulty levels like the last one?
  6. Can you interact with other people in the game or does it adhere to the original linear game format of the originals?
  7. Do his angel powers work by changing rebellions' shape or do they form new weapons entirely?
  8. Are the camera/eye demons sending you to limbo all scripted events or can they happen at random?
sorry buddy your the party's already over, he's already sent the questions early February if I remember correctly, and they still haven't gotten back to us

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
sorry buddy your the party's already over, he's already sent the questions early February if I remember correctly, and they still haven't gotten back to us

lol fail :p shame, i hope they reply thanx for the heads up m8 but i belive this calls for a classic facepalm

Domenic93

this is unacceptable, when someone agrees to do something as simple as ANSWER 10 QUESTIONS it is implied that they should be answered and sent in a timely manner. you should send a message to the person at capcom that you talked to and ask him what's the hold up. it's been well over a month still no answers

Frantix

this is unacceptable, when someone agrees to do something as simple as ANSWER 10 QUESTIONS it is implied that they should be answered and sent in a timely manner. you should send a message to the person at capcom that you talked to and ask him what's the hold up. it's been well over a month still no answers
Or rather, they're waiting for the right time to answer them. They clearly want to shed more light on the game a very specific time.

I mean come on, I like this site and all, but did you honestly think they'd break their silence for us? I don't mean that as a jab to this place, but they obviously have plans in regards to releasing info and they're not going to push that aside to please a specific fan site. When they finally start talking about it again, then we'll probably here back from them.

In the mean time, just chill out. You don't need to act entitled or anything.

Meg

I think it is safe to say Mr. Steve will let us know when he gets a reply, so we don't have to keep asking every few days. ;)

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Have you received a message from Capcom/NT lately regarding the interview?
I contacted them on Friday to let them know of the competition winners and to also enquire as to what's going on with regards to the interview. I'll be honest: I didn't receive an answer to my query regarding the state of the interview; I'm assuming that the person I contacted mistakenly overlooked the question, as I just can't believe that it was intentionally ignored.

TheDarkSlayer

Gilver FTW!
I contacted them on Friday to let them know of the competition winners and to also enquire as to what's going on with regards to the interview. I'll be honest: I didn't receive an answer to my query regarding the state of the interview; I'm assuming that the person I contacted mistakenly overlooked the question, as I just can't believe that it was intentionally ignored.

Did they reply to that message at all?

lets rock baby

This is what dante is and always will be
I think you should ask that this looks like a great game with interesting visuals and good gameplay. Then ask when do we get to see the real DMC sequel.

Steve

Admin
Did they reply to that message at all?
Yes; Capcom's UK PR Manager, Adam Merrett, mentioned that the four copies of Operation Raccoon City had been sent out -- to the winners of a competition we were running on residentevilnews.com -- and confirmed that he'd received the names and addresses of the winners of the competition we were running here.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
How the hell would NT know the answer to that? If it was a "real" DMC sequel as you worded it, Capcom would be developing it.

don%2527t_feed_the_parasprites-(n1294124668501).png

Trust me my friend, he is a user who has absolutely no facts to back his claims, I have owned him in multiple threads.
The funniest part? I'm not even planning on buying this game and yet I easily defended it.

Steve

Admin
Contacted Capcom again for clarification on where we stand with the interview. Otherwise, still haven't heard a peep from them regarding the interview since February 3rd.

Meg

Contacted Capcom again for clarification on where we stand with the interview. Otherwise, still haven't heard a peep from them regarding the interview since February 3rd.
Now that I think of it, they are probably waiting until after Captivate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom