• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

its unarguable now dmc 4 se will have the deepest combat system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dantenevercries

ever in any action game

it arguably already has it with just dmc 4 dante's moveset, but throw in nero again, lady and trish being playable

and vergil which seems to be the definite version of the character (mixture of DMC 3 vergil , DmC vergil with some new mechanics)

OH LORD

HYPE HYPE HYPE

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Believe me this version will blow your head when you get it in your hands and learn it's mechanics.

I know DMC4's mechanics, and I don't like them all that well. Thus why I said I prefer DmC's mechanics; everything on one button instead of multiple buttons. but that's just me.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Man, don't want to offend you, in any way, believe me, but this thread is pointless and potentially can cause a flame war.

Dantenevercries

This is no competition. This, so far, is only leading to a potential war between DMC's combat to DmC's.

im confused what you mean by no competition and leading to a potential war?

DmC does not have the depth of what DMC 4 SE will have

unless you mean what game "feels" better

i wasn't trying to compare them in the first place..but dmc 4 has a reputation of having the deepest combat system in action games, SE just amplifies it

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
im confused what you mean by no competition and leading to a potential war?

DmC does not have the depth of what DMC 4 SE will have

unless you mean what game "feels" better

i wasn't trying to compare them in the first place..but dmc 4 has a reputation of having the deepest combat system in action games, SE just amplifies it

Maybe you weren't trying to cause anything. That doesn't mean that an argument cant happen unintentionally.

You may think that. It may be backed up by articles, reviews, other forms of publication. That doesn't mean that it's fact. It rests on opinion.

@Foxtrot94: I'm assuming that you mean lock this thread? I do see it as pointless, but please don't make such requests. It's actually against forum rules, dude.

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
........................Okay, now I will agree, I think DMC4 has the best combat......But seriously are you trying to start a flame war?....We got enough of those already

pepodmc

He wouldn'tve mentioned DmC. This thread involves it.
And I care...why?
Like I said, I had more fun with DmC then DMC4, simple as that.

a thread about which game has the deepest gameplay, not about which you like more...

And if you dont care about that, go to DmC forums...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom