• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

It's me Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

gigo2568

New adventure in DMC
Hello everyone! I'm Dan, from France.

Great community I have found here and I'm happy to be a part of it.

To be honest, I never played DMC before and I know nothing much about DMC series. While waiting for DMC4 to be out on PC, I have installed DMC3 special edition just to get myself familiar with the game. My first impression, it's a fun beat'em all game. However, I'm a completely noob and I don't understand all the principles of the game.

I had some troubles while making my thrustmaster pad work with DMC3, finally I got it work with Joytokey but things didn't seem to be perfect. It's like Dante does two actions with one single button pressed and in an alternative way (eg. not always the same action).

It's all from me now!

Keaton

Premium
Welcome to the forums Dan, I hope you have a great time here :D

DMC3 is great ^___^ I hope you enjoy it :)

gigo2568

New adventure in DMC
Thanks for the welcome messages. Yep, I'm at the 16th mission now. I really enjoy playing it.

gigo2568

New adventure in DMC
Thanks everyone!!! I just finish DMC3 with Dante and Virgil with normal mode :) It is really a fun beat'em all game!!!! I'll be playing the hard mode once I got some more free time. In the mean time, I have installed DMC4 on my PC... but I got a little problem here. I chose English as installation language, but the game menu and titles are in French, that sucks!!!! I kept my regional setting to French and I believe that is the cause. How can I change the game into English language without having to change my regional setting to English? Thanks in adavance!

ManOfMayhem

I think you need to change your regional settings to English or just play around with the languages it should work fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom