• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

ITS DECEMBER!!!!

The dark knight

In 4 months I will have been here for a ENTIRE year!WOOO!!!I love you guys!!!!!!This is the longest I have ever stayed at a site!

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
*sacastically*
yay woohoo, so much fun. *mutters* damn christmas, too much cold, not enough holidays

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
No, my mum is but i hate going to church so i just stay home every week.
What would you have said if i was a christian

The dark knight

I wouldve asked you why you were criticizing christmas.If you dont like Christmas...or just want to plain criticize it.Please dont post here.No offence.I mean everyone is entitled to a opinion.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Holiday good, weather crap. Here anyway, the effects of global warming seem to have given England a miss.

Fact 1: The actual date of birth of Jesus isn't known. 25 december was originally a religious festival of pre-christian England.

Fact 2: My birthday is on December 11, exactly 2 weeks (14 days) before that day.

:D

The dark knight

Oh dude.real quick before you said someing about someone dying twice in the past around Jesus time and you asked why he didnt have two death certificates.Dude...back then they didnt have death certificates.

$JP

Supreme Ruler
I must disagree about the holiday season. I find it very hectic since I am one of those many Wii hunters. Sadly, I am having trouble finding one, no matter what I do I just can't find it. So this holiday season for me is far from relaxing.:(

$JP

Supreme Ruler
I thought about Ebay but all they sell are bundle packs nd they usually sell it 4 more than it's worth. But if it must come 2 that, then so be it.:dry:

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
The dark knight;60614 said:
Oh dude.real quick before you said someing about someone dying twice in the past around Jesus time and you asked why he didnt have two death certificates.Dude...back then they didnt have death certificates.

Well, where lies the evidence then?

I'm after an electric guitar, amp and bag. Does anyone know any decent models for a budget of about £300?

I might not be religious but I reap the benefits of the holidays!

Top Bottom