• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is this a death threat?

Is the song you viewed a death threat to Ninja theory?

• Yes

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • No

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Undecided

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • I think it's a death threat to DmC not Ninja theory

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
That's still sketchy but i still wouldnt take it as 100% death threat unless its handwritten and mailed.

the thing is you dont know if the dude is serious or not unless you ask him.

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
That's still sketchy but i still wouldnt take it as 100% death threat unless its handwritten and mailed.

the thing is you dont know if the dude is serious or not unless you ask him.
I am 99,9% sure that the music video which is called "Emo May Cry" is what Tameem were sent. This is his quote about death threats:
'I have to say that it has been pretty eye opening to see some of the creative ways in which people have chosen to vent their hatred. We didn't expect death threats in comic book form or anti-DmC death metal songs!' said Ninja Theory's Tameem Antoniades to the Official Xbox Magazine.

Now i want to see the comic death threat(s).

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
i still dont know if the comic book is a death threat unless the artist draws tameem or any other NT/capcom official getting stabbed.

I do agrre on your hunch that it might be a ploy fo good publicity.

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
i still dont know if the comic book is a death threat unless the artist draws tameem or any other NT/capcom official getting stabbed
We haven't seen it, but the thing you described is a death threat.

Here is a comic but it would be absurd if Tameem received this and said it's a death threat. Therefor i don't think it's this one, but i want to show you it:
dmcjc.jpg

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
All these things seem like an everyday thing when I was on the capcom forums...
^^ there Is so many ppl out there who have no lIves, and send mail or post hate videos about DmC. Sure it could be a publicity stunt but its not very unlikely that tameem had recieved death threats.
And the quote you used was spoken almost a year ago, when DmC was hated, just for being made.

Ps. Main event is a horrible interviewer. He reminds me of judge judy. Once he/she has made a decision, there is no change.

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
^^ there Is so many ppl out there who have no lIves, and send mail or post hate videos about DmC. Sure it could be a publicity stunt but its not very unlikely that tameem had recieved death threats.
And the quote you used was spoken almost a year ago, when DmC was hated, just for being made.

Ps. Main event is a horrible interviewer. He reminds me of judge judy. Once he/she has made a decision, there is no change.
Are you talking to Zwei only or me as well?
You say Main Event is a horrible interviewer - could you provide me with the interview of him that you watched? I can't seem to find it.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Whenever main event talks, its like he has picked a side and gives no quarter.
To me, its just an act, and he still wont play a game that he hates, even before its releaded.
Thats like me ranting about halo. Nobody will care about the rants once the game is released. although if DmC fails like you want it too, main event will be pretty hilarious.

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
Whenever main event talks, its like he has picked a side and gives no quarter.
To me, its just an act, and he still wont play a game that he hates, even before its releaded.
Thats like me ranting about halo. Nobody will care about the rants once the game is released. although if DmC fails like you want it too, main event will be pretty hilarious.
He's not interviewing anyone. So you confused me by calling him a interviewer. You meant host of a show (which is about games). Of course he has taken a side but he has reasons for it, and he explains them.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
He's not interviewing anyone. So you confused me by calling him a interviewer. You meant host of a show (which is about games). Of course he has taken a side but he has reasons for it, and he explains them.
Hes a host?! Lol
For games lol. That makes more sense being that hes trying to make an impression.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
A interviewer or reporter usually interviewes/asks question to someone.
Which makes the critisism more legit than a guy who hates DmC before touching the game. I hate halo and ive never played it but I dont think my uniformed information is gonna change anyones mind of buying the games.

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
Which makes the critisism more legit than a guy who hates DmC before touching the game. I hate halo and ive never played it but I dont think my uniformed information is gonna change anyones mind of buying the games.
You don't think your uniformed information is gonna change anyones mind of buying a game yet you promote DmC by putting it in a positive light, and ignoring all the negativity around it. What your doing is exactly what EventStatus is doing - stating opinions. But in Eventstatus case he backs up his claims.

You on the other hand not so much. This thread is about the death threats, and i presented stuff for you to comment on. The main thing being the music video "Emo May Cry".

You haven't said anything about that.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
The only reason I support DmC is because I play hack and slash games. And when I stared playing video games I didnt need anyone to tell me to buy them or not. Not even interviews. I honestly think that to much PR is unessarry, but now people need other people to tell them to buy a game or not. I have not disrespect to you but main event thinks DmC is not interesting, but why waste so much time and effort hating on a game that you havent played if only to get your views and likes up

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
The only reason I support DmC is because I play hack and slash games. And when I stared playing video games I didnt need anyone to tell me to buy them or not. Not even interviews. I honestly think that to much PR is unessarry, but now people need other people to tell them to buy a game or not. I have not disrespect to you but main event thinks DmC is not interesting, but why waste so much time and effort hating on a game that you havent played if only to get your views and likes up
I am not telling you what to buy. Neither is EventStatus.
Now we are going off topic, and you keep changing subjects. If you will excuse me i rather discuss the point of this thread thanks.

And if you want to show me respect, you can do that by commenting on things that i have brought on the table.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
What is the point of this thread?
Jk

I think there are people who have sent NT death threats. It not to far fetched.

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
What is the point of this thread?
Jk

I think there are people who have sent NT death threats. It not to far fetched.
Since you seem to avoiding things or perhaps your not aware: could you please tell me how Tameem described the death threats?

Top Bottom