• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is there anyone New Dante CAN beat?

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I feel as though no matter what enemy new Dante is pit against everyone automatically says he'll lose no matter the circumstances. I can't help but feel it's because he's weak compared to old Dante and that's why people say he can't win against these people he fights.

But I mean is there anyone new Dante CAN beat? Just becuase he doesn't do the same over the top moves as old Dante doesn't mean he's the weakest thing in the world.

But seriously though, since so many people here say he's no match for this guy or that guy, is there someone he COULD actually beat then? I mean being a Nephilim has to have SOME kind of perk.

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
*Ahem*

Mario series

Sonic series

War

Anyone from Dragon's Dogma

The cast of Enchanted Arms

95% of the Raildex verse

Anyone from Final Fantasy

Anyone from the Chrono Series (minus Chrono and Serge)

Everyone from Dragon Age

Everyone from Darker than Black (Even Hiei)

Just for starters.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
there's plenty of people he could beat.

Its just that most of the versus threads put him against people who are all around more powerful than him in my opinion.

Such as the hiei thread which I'm sure this may have spun from...

But here is a list of popular and not so popular yet strong characters who I think he could beat.

1.Jason Voorhees
2.Kenshin (Rurouni Kenshin)
3.Zoro (one piece)
4.Mad Pierrot (Cowboy Bebop)
5.Nemesis (Resident Evil)
6.All of the Homunculi from the Fullmetal Alchemist series (he would have a tough time with Pride and gluttony but would find a way to win in the end.)

I could name some more but you get the idea.

You have to remember that this version of Dante is still at his origin and is not going to be all that powerful in comparison to original Dante who wins a lot of versus threads.

Not to mention the fact that NT tried to go the more "realistic" route as opposed to the "over the top" route the original series did, which could have hindered his over all power being displayed if you ask me.

AlastorSword

“Must not sleep... must warn others."
Of course there's someone he can beat. He's probably the second strongest in his world right now. If you mean anyone in the old DmC he can beat... then I can see where the problem arises. Feat and accomplishment wise he lacks a lot to even scale him. He probably couldn't bump heads with any of the big names, but he shouldn't have trouble with some of the bosses.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Sonic series

Actually not everybody.

You left out the Super characters (like Super Sonic, Super Shadow, and Super Silver) and anyone or most bosses that require Super Sonic or co to defeat it like the Biohazard, Dark Gaia, Fully Powered Black Doom, and Solaris (definitely Solaris since that thing is basically a God and the strongest entity in the Sonic universe that can fight) and probably Mephilis can beat DmC Dante since he is unkillable and the only to way seal him doesn't work on him anymore.

Plus this isn't incorporating the Archie Comics so there could be more.

I know who Dante could beat.:D

View attachment 733

IncarnatedDemon

Justin Bieber
80U6cQX.png

seraphmaycry

new dante can beat many things, just not many things from the dmc original universe.

he can beat up and kill most of the demons, pretty much everyone that's not a boss, where he'd either have a good fight or die.

major characters he can beat in my opinion are.

lady but damn would it be a cool fight, she may win because he is quite sloppy.

maybe lucia.

that bad guy from dmc2, the stupid ass business man who thinks "coin = magic artifact" apparently.

and, uhm, i don't know, maybe without yamato to help him, because a, i don't like nero, and b nero is pretty useless without his arm against sufficiently powerful foes, if Dante can avoid that "oh **** arm!" moment, then he's good, aybe he could do it with yamato, since nero only uses it in and for DT.

InfernalOverkill

Mors Ante Infamiam
impure king- blue exorcist
spawn
What? Even DMC2 Dante would get 1 shot by Spawn at his best.

I could see him taking Nero. Nero's DT doesn't give him the huge [speed] advantage that DMC3 Dante's does, nor does he have RG. Donte's DT may even work on Nero because as far as we know he isn't half demon/human.

Top Bottom