• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is sex important?

Is sex important in a relationship?

• Yes it is

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • No it isn't

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
I had to ask this of you guys because of the startling rise in the number of people getting sexually abused in relationships.
And they are getting younger and younger too.

So the question is..

Is sex important in a relationship?

nero's#1hater

just to make u smile
wow that's some question.i guess it depends every one has a different perspective of things.that's all im going to say for now.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Well it's certainly fun. :lol:

But really, I don't think it's entirely dependant for a good relationship, it's just...Like I said, fun. ^_^

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Sex does not express love... It is what we say and how we feel... Not what we feel .lol.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
I do not think sex is important personally.

I think a relationship should be based totally on love, nothing else.

nero's#1hater

just to make u smile
in my opinion is a good way to express you're love for some one.also is very important for procreation with out it none of us would be here.that's my opinion

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I believe that sex is a sacred act shared by two people who love each other with all of their heart and soul. It is both moving and pleasureful because the two people are sharing their love for one another. OMG, I sound like a hopeless romantic. But hey if sex didn't exist none of us would exist either.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
nero's#1hater;103559 said:
in my opinion is a good way to express you're love for some one.also is very important for procreation with out it none of us would be here.that's my opinion

I suppose, but today so many people are used for sex and abused, some people can't have a relationship without sex.

I have always believed in love, that is my opinion.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Trish67;103562 said:
I believe that sex is a sacred act shared by two people who love each other with all of their heart and soul. It is both moving and pleasureful because the two people are sharing their love for one another. OMG, I sound like a hopeless romantic.

I agree when you put it that way, but still..

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Whew, lets calm down. I think it's not the most inportant thing. I have no problem if girl doesn't put put! I believe make her remember it! Seriously. Burn it into her head!

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
BringerofChaos, I hope you get banned, forever...:O

No one needed to see that this is a serious topic!!!!1

Everybody Report him!!!!!

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
@Bringer I edited the post, as it contained stuff that make other members uncomfortable. Please refrain from showing such behaviour in the future.

As for my answer to the thread. Everything 's important at the right circumstances. So sex as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom