• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

In The Open

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante_Slayer

Unwanted Someone
Hi my name is Leon, and I love Devil May Cry. My friend Luke got me into the series about a year back now, and I came across this site and decided to join. I tried to make him join also, but it didn't seem like he wanted to. So I'll apologize on his behalf :lol:

Hope to just chat here and hang out, should be fun.

Nice to be here :D

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Hi, welcome to the forums Leon :) If you need any help, feel free to give me a shout at any time :D Enjoy it here :)

Dante_Slayer

Unwanted Someone
Kamen Rider Decade;168113 said:
welcome to the forum Leon

it is nice to meet you

i hope that you spend a wonderful and happy time in here :D

Thank you for the kind greeting, this place is so friendly :D

I'll enjoy my time here, same to all of you ^_^

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Yup ! enjoy yourself here leon , if u need any help ask me or the staff or admins .... ( super mods are in green and they are Keaton and Angelo Credo , and the admins are in Blue and they are Angel , Steve and Dark Draken ) and if i radomly chat to u and it doesnt say im online thats because im invisable :p

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Wickse;168120 said:
Yup ! enjoy yourself here leon , if u need any help ask me or the staff or admins .... ( super mods are in green and they are Keaton and Angelo Credo (And the never forgotten, Tony Redgrave) , and the admins are in Blue and they are Angel , Steve and Dark Draken ) and if i radomly chat to u and it doesnt say im online thats because im invisable :p

Indeed, and I made a slight adjustment :D

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Welcome to the forums Leon, as Wickse pointed out, if you ever need a hand with anything, feel free to ask either myself or the other Super Moderators, and of course the Admins. ^_^

Enjoy your time here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom