• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

In Dmc 3 did you find Agni and rudra hard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
This should be on the DMC3 board, and no I thought they where easy.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
NO(lol)! I destroyed them, until I got to DMD mode, then I had to take caution, just like what Tony said,"You have to be careful and patient." Then you can destroy them.:)

w33l33

meh...
no boss in the game is particularly hard (except the last vergil fight) until dmd mode you just gotta know how to take 'em down

Chrysander

Don't listen to these tough guys. Once you are skilled at DMC, they are a joke and can be destroyed with minimum effort. However, first time through, I imagine a lot of people got thrashed by Agni & Rudra.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
thanks for letting me know what you thought.
they are easy.

w33l33

meh...
Chrysander;57328 said:
Don't listen to these tough guys. Once you are skilled at DMC, they are a joke and can be destroyed with minimum effort. However, first time through, I imagine a lot of people got thrashed by Agni & Rudra.

thats why i said if you paid attention when you know how to take em down. they arent hard its just a case of knowing the tell tale signs of when they are going to attack and what attack they are going to attempt...
i am not trying to sound like a "tough guy" i am just telling it how it is i know first play is hardest but we've all been there and learnt how to do it...

end of rant...

btw i am more than willing to help anyone out if they want advice on how to take down any enemy/boss althought i believe that you have an extensive section on this site so yeah...

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Well, for the first time, of course they were quite difficult. But otherwise, a little more dedivation and playing led to me kinda being good at it.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
First time, as ever it took me a while to adapt to their attack patterns but I still beat beat them with barely any injury.

Most bosses in DMC have a pattern of attack, all you have to do is learn it and dodge and that's when you're on your way to becoming a DMC virtuoso.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
The Phantarch;57477 said:
First time, as ever it took me a while to adapt to their attack patterns but I still beat beat them with barely any injury.

Most bosses in DMC have a pattern of attack, all you have to do is learn it and dodge and that's when you're on your way to becoming a DMC virtuoso.

Exactly. It does depend on their stratergy aswell, and, on how you observe their skills. On DMD they were not such a challenge though...

X_nick_X

There pretty easy to beat after a while well as long as you kill both at the same time that is little annoying with two swords.
First time through wasn't to hard either wasn't like Cerberus.
Just meant instead of watching one set of movements had to watch two.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
X_nick_X;57551 said:
There pretty easy to beat after a while well as long as you kill both at the same time that is little annoying with two swords.
First time through wasn't to hard either wasn't like Cerberus.
Just meant instead of watching one set of movements had to watch two.

Fairly synchronised though!

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
it was funny first time they hit each other, they started fighting then one hit the other and then they started to fight mainly each other then me, it was really funny:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom