• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

In Dmc 3 did you find Agni and rudra hard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yasoukyoku

SAVED!
demon slayer 69;57709 said:
cerberus is the 2nd easiest boss after gigapede! how did you find it hard?

imo Cerberus is one of the more difficult bosses, and agni and rudra are easy(too easy). I wish they both attacked you at the same time more aggresively. :dry:

SpArDaCaN =/)

"Toasty!"
All I did was avoided there attacks and made them accidentally hit each other. Overall I just attack each of them to destroy both of them.

bloodyshadow

Trickster
actually when i first vsed them i killed them with not much problem its coz i stumbled on the best way to kill em, get em both down to critical health then kill one right after the other so neither gets a chance to merge the swords and wup your as5. their attacks are really simple, air hikes your best friend with air hike theres not much trouble, jump behind em and start slashing. how do you knock the sword out of their hands? coz i wanna end the fight soon as i can, i've only done it out of randomness. =]

CrimsonTyger

Order of R.L.C.
not till you figure out the pattern of the attack. When you figure out there patter and get in alittle practice they go down easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom