• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

In a future Devil May Cry game

Kam

Wall of text crits you for 600
What? Hey hey, get off your high horse, buddy. I just didn't know Bayonetta had that system, and however, I always prefer to try things first hand rather than relying on explanations only, as much as accurate they might be. Also, avoid throwing judgments on people. Thanks.
Let's get this straight: you know nothing about it, and refuse any information given to you about it? So why are you here, talking about it?

Are you going to bring up anything worthwhile or relevant to the discussion in the next few posts, or is your only purpose now to try and restore some of your bruised ego?

The style meter is an outdated system, it existed to call attention to something formerly counter-intuitive that doesn't need to be pointed out to the player any more, and is pretty pointless compared to the pretty awesome perks you get from the combo multiplier and magic gauge systems. I'd like to keep talking about this, so please, come back with something to contribute to that topic. Or don't come back.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Look who's talking about ego.
Anyway, I don't refuse anything. I thank you for the infos, but before saying anything about Bayonetta's system, and to better understand what you said, I have to play, I have to try it first hand. It's normal.
You're making a damn melodrama of this, Kam. I just said that it would be better if the style system had new functions, and thanks to you, I got to know that Bayonetta has what I wanted. Then, I just said that before commenting on that, I'd have to play the game. That's all. It's legit.

Last edited:

dreadnought_dante

And the brighter the flame, the deeper the shadow
The style meter is an outdated system, it existed to call attention to something formerly counter-intuitive that doesn't need to be pointed out to the player any more, and is pretty pointless compared to the pretty awesome perks you get from the combo multiplier and magic gauge systems.
but i think it can be developed.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
but i think it can be developed.

It can. And it should, imo.

But since we're talking about things we would like in a future DMC, what about a co-op mode? I and my brother used to play together in DMC3, during the Arkham boss battle, with him using Vergil. But that system wasn't very well executed. But there's potential in that, what do you say?

dreadnought_dante

And the brighter the flame, the deeper the shadow
It can. And it should, imo.

But since we're talking about things we would like in a future DMC, what about a co-op mode? I and my brother used to play together in DMC3, during the Arkham boss battle, with him using Vergil. But that system wasn't very well executed. But there's potential in that, what do you say?
offline: oh no. with or without split screen. its a no go.
online: it can be possible. completing bloody palace with a partner. this could be great.

Kam

Wall of text crits you for 600
Look who's talking about ego.
Anyway, I don't refuse anything. I thank you for the infos, but before saying anything about Bayonetta's system, and to better understand what you said, I have to play, I have to try it first hand. It's normal.
You're making a damn melodrama of this, Kam. I just said that it would be better if the style system had new functions, and thanks to you, I got to know that Bayonetta has what I wanted. Then, I just said that before commenting on that, I'd have to play the game. That's all. It's legit.
it's takes two to make a melodrama

Top Bottom