• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I'm new but old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I can't believe I haven't even had the decency to introduce myself! WOW! *rams head into wall* Shame on me!
Well, not too much to say about myself, other than I have an obsessive disorder which revolves around DMC. Really, I've been eyeing out buying a katana, I'm STILL looking for that right shade of red leather coat, and I am, yet again, considering going platinum blonde. I'm a DMC fanatic, what more can I say?
I disappeared for a while (and if it was on this forum that we did the RP game, I'm so sorry for bailing on you guys!) but I'm a long time fan and it was only a matter of time before I got back on here. So, hope to see you all around more :)

Cat

Vergil-ologist
Welcome, clairavance! Or, should I say welcome back?

You seem pretty dedicated to DMC! You want to paint your hair white like how Rueben did to make that DMC 3 commercial? LOL, well, someday you'll probably have that hair color naturally, anyway.

I guess we all will, and I've got some strands already trying to take over my red hair...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
lol, I know what you mean, I'm sprouting a few here and there too, and I've got dark hair so its quite noticable. I'll just speed up the process ;)

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
clairavance;187697 said:
I can't believe I haven't even had the decency to introduce myself! WOW! *rams head into wall* Shame on me!
Well, not too much to say about myself, other than I have an obsessive disorder which revolves around DMC. Really, I've been eyeing out buying a katana, I'm STILL looking for that right shade of red leather coat, and I am, yet again, considering going platinum blonde. I'm a DMC fanatic, what more can I say?
I disappeared for a while (and if it was on this forum that we did the RP game, I'm so sorry for bailing on you guys!) but I'm a long time fan and it was only a matter of time before I got back on here. So, hope to see you all around more :)

The thread title says " hi but im old" is that refereing to your age or that you were once before ??

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Damien;187894 said:
The thread title says " hi but im old" is that refereing to your age or that you were once before ??
Thread title says "I'm new but old", his join date shows he has been here a long time but not posted much on the forum, so I assume he means he is an old member but somewhat new to the forums.

Welcome to the forum, clairavance.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
VeNGeD;187909 said:
Thread title says "I'm new but old", his join date shows he has been here a long time but not posted much on the forum, so I assume he means he is an old member but somewhat new to the forums.

Welcome to the forum, clairavance.

Thanks you guys :) I feel very very welcomed here! And yip, I've been a member for a long time, but after my PC got possessed and the format went awol, I lost all my *favorites and haven't found this site again until a little while ago. AND, I've got more time to actually join in discussions now. WHOOP WHOOP!

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Welcome to the forums, Clairavance, even if it is a little bit of a late greeting.
Hope you enjoy your time here, if you have any issues, feel free to contact either myself or another one of the members of staff. ^_^

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Angelo Credo;187929 said:
Welcome to the forums, Clairavance, even if it is a little bit of a late greeting.
Hope you enjoy your time here, if you have any issues, feel free to contact either myself or another one of the members of staff. ^_^

I will do, thanks a bunch :)

Nerolize

welcome to this forum ..
obey the rules of this forum yes.
alwan my name ..
may feel at home. I also just join

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom