• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

im depressed...

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I just find it all very disturbing that someone can derive pleasure from another person's pain...just doesn't sit well with me...

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
It's just their way of thinking...
It's too bad that some people find pleasure in pain but I think that maybe they too find weird others who take pleasure in other things which bores them.
We can't do anything about it..

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
DMC and other games/movies have nothing to do with being violent in real life. Those who say that they are influential or sth are just looking for excuses.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Tony_Redgrave;53938 said:
Those who say that they are influential or sth are just looking for excuses.

AMEN!

I can't stand these parents who go and buy their kids these outragiously violent games and see a sudden change in behavior. Some people have used the ideas from games, movies or books to attack people, but that doesn't mean that was the EXACT cause.

We have the ESRB rating system FOR A REASON. Sadly we have alot of people in this world who choose not to read. :dry:

As for you, BlueDemon. Try to keep in touch with old friends and hold dear to the new. Losing them is the worst thing. Even though I live in the city part of Lake Charles, there really isn't much to do either. Other than community service, going to the park or mall. But our mall is gradually starting to suck cause alot of the wrong type of people are coming around and making the fun level drop.

I just got outta high school so I'm really enjoying my solitude while I still have the chance.

The dark knight

hey....I am 12 and play Rated M games..hell I've been playing rated M games since I was 5 and you dont see me attacking anyone....
VI-Rainbow;53972 said:
AMEN!

I can't stand these parents who go and buy their kids these outragiously violent games and see a sudden change in behavior. Some people have used the ideas from games, movies or books to attack people, but that doesn't mean that was the EXACT cause.

We have the ESRB rating system FOR A REASON. Sadly we have alot of people in this world who choose not to read. :dry:

As for you, BlueDemon. Try to keep in touch with old friends and hold dear to the new. Losing them is the worst thing. Even though I live in the city part of Lake Charles, there really isn't much to do either. Other than community service, going to the park or mall. But our mall is gradually starting to suck cause alot of the wrong type of people are coming around and making the fun level drop.

I just got outta high school so I'm really enjoying my solitude while I still have the chance.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I never said anything about the age limit. I talking about parents who have a nervous breakdown when they realize what they have bought their child and believe that's the exact cause of their behavior. It's people like them who ruin my gaming.

I played my first M rated game in 1st grade. It was at my cousins house and I had no idea what it was, but it really didn't mean anything. The first real M rated game I owned and played came out when I was in 3rd grade, Parasite Eve. My mom knew it was M, but the enemys were not real so she thought I would tell the difference between reality and fantasy. I played SH ever since it came out, but was not allowed to play RE til the RE4 came out. Why? Cause the enemy was human or is human. My mom just wasn't for that.

I'm really more for RPGs and games that really test that are usually rated T or E10+. I suck like hell at shooters, so I usually don't play them that much.

Either way... if you're a parent who doesn't like your child playing games with stuff you don't want them seeing DON'T BUY IT IN THE 1ST PLACE.

It's really simple. :/

Out of honesty I don't think 5 year olds should play M rated games in the first place. But back then times were different with children. Stuff happens all the time, but don't blame video games, music or Bevis and Butthead for the cause of your child setting a trailer park on fire. :/

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
wow you people must be enjoying your selves! are you all having fun? i hope so, but anyway like korn said change is good so accept it and it will accept you;)

Top Bottom