• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If you were a super villain...

Meg

I'd like to either be a less-angsty female version of the Riddler or a female Scarecrow with a decent costume. (I don't mean Scarecrow's costume is bad, I mean the "Mistress of Fear" costume is bad..."you couldn't pay me to wear that" kind of bad; I'd rather walk round naked...which might...yeah. ._.)

Reality is, I'd probably be a sucky super villain, so...eh. -shrugs-
You could call yourself the Brain Teaser.

Failing my original plan, I would be the Pun-isher and would go around making terrible puns. I'd p*ss off so many people.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
i'd just be a psychotic serial killer with elaborate tactics. no superpowers needed. don't know what my name would be but i would have a puppet theme to go along with my philosophy that once i purge myself of social acceptance, i'd free myself of society's "strings"

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
i'd just be a psychotic serial killer with elaborate tactics. no superpowers needed. don't know what my name would be but i would have a puppet theme to go along with my philosophy that once i purge myself of social acceptance, i'd free myself of society's "strings"

So...a cross between Anarchy and Victor Zsasz, then. ._.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
yeah, but with a little more joker in there too. i'd fancy the mass murder as opposed to just intimate solo stuff, although i would do that to blow off steam every once in a whi--and i just realized that i'm getting a little too into this :whistle:

Tch, maybe you are, but I've been thinking of how I could combine fear toxin and riddles lately, so.... -shrugs- Maybe we're both secretly villains! :O Maybe it's just a really good way to de-stress. >_>

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
Tch, maybe you are, but I've been thinking of how I could combine fear toxin and riddles lately, so.... -shrugs- Maybe we're both secretly villains! :O Maybe it's just a really good way to de-stress. >_>
you could fill a room full of THC and force people to solve problems. and it could be timed so that if they don't solve whatever conundrum you've cooked up the death trap you've set them in would activate...again...i am a little too good at this omiglosh what if we really are supervillains that haven't unlocked our full potential yet!?!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
you could fill a room full of THC and force people to solve problems. and it could be timed so that if they don't solve whatever conundrum you've cooked up the death trap you've set them in would activate...again...i am a little too good at this omiglosh what if we really are supervillains that haven't unlocked our full potential yet!?!

-shifty- :cautious: -writes that down in her book of ebil plots- In that case we need costumes, hench-people, and caffeine immediately. I'll start on the caffeine portion right now.... >_>

KRSkull

She could create papers made of the fear toxic that has a riddle written on it. and the answer to the riddle is the location of the antidote.

Or you know those TV games where they pie you in the face or cover you with flower when you give the wrong answer she could replace the flower and pie with her fear toxin.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
i'll handle the goon hiring. it couldn't possible be that difficult

Fair point; they just need to take orders well. >_> Guess I'll use the remaining time to design a costume that doesn't scream "I'm an evil super villain". Judging by the comic books, I'm guessing I can be as loud as I want to and no one will notice....

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
Fair point; they just need to take orders well. >_> Guess I'll use the remaining time to design a costume that doesn't scream "I'm an evil super villain". Judging by the comic books, I'm guessing I can be as loud as I want to and no one will notice....
what were you thinking of? i was just gonna wear a white tux and paint my face to look like a puppet. you were going the spandex route?

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
I'd be a fallen hero-turned maniac with the power to DESTROY ANYTHING!

I'd just enter a reality, sit on my throne, and watch as the stars die.

I will feed on the Omniverse, on Creation itself, until nothing remains but me, bloated and sated under a sky of murdered stars. I'll commit OMNICIDE!

All while wearing an appealing white suit under a black coat. For symbolism reasons

Last edited:

KRSkull

Forget about technology and disabling cars. I just thought of the best and villionus idea ever

Grabs a ball thread and tie one end to a light pole, hides behind a bush and pulls the string when people get close and watch them trip over and laugh maniacally.

Top Bottom