• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If you HAD to have a Superhero Weakness...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keaton

Premium
Inspired by omenminator's SuperPower thread., IF you HAD to have a Superhero style weakness or only known enemy who could stop you...what would it be?

In relation to my chosen Quicksilver-esque abilities (lol), it would have to be either an immovable enemy (such as a giant turtle: see Godzilla) or it would be something such as any kind of adhesive (such as cellotape, glue or fly-paper...all industrial strength) that would prevent me from moving and therefore using my Superpower.

^__^

Rep will be given to the best anwsers :D

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Rep+ man... This is awesome.

Okay... If I was in my Robo-Whip Jones status, then an enemy that had a greater phsyical strength than I would be my nemesis.

If, however, I was in my marksmanship form... Then an enemy that could run or fly superfast would be my weakness. Because looking at it from my point of view... Although I can hit anything, I can't hit something that is moving at great speed... It would take me longer to get my hit, and by then the enenmy would've already attacked .lol. Wish I had your quicksilver for that Keaton .lol.

EDIT: Robo-Whip Jones' enemy is called Samuel Samurai

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
i would have peter petrelli power from heroes. and my weakness is in the form of Sylar and that i cant control my powers as soon as i get them

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I would chose my weakness to be my old age, that i cant do much on my own, but i would hopefully be able to stop people doing anything by using my mind powers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom