• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If You Could Meet Anyone For 5 Minutes, Who Would It Be?

Tawsie

Give Me More...
This doesn't matter if the person is dead or alive. Choose anyone from celebrities to relatives from afar. Anything you want.

I still have to think about mine.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
That's actually really hard to choose...I think for now I'm gonna go with Stephen Hawking and C.S Lewis

Saix

Devil's Advocate
Um...

Jesus? Its really cliche but he could answer all my questions.

Him or Vin diesel...

Koemi

half-breed
^ you do know Jesus speaks in riddles right? ^_^

hm, guess I'd want to meet an ancient Chinese strategist named Zhuge Liang. He was my idol when I was younger.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
George Carlin. I liked the way he viewed things (though I didn't agree 110% with everything) and lived life not giving a crap about the little things in life that most people freak out about. :]

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I would like to meet kiera knightly, steven hawking, and the original buddha lol - idk why though lol

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
The guy who plays Ewan Garret in Mercenaries 2, every line he speaks is pure gold because of the the fact that he's Irish, and I just love the accent. :lol:

Seriously though? I actually want to meet The Rev from Avenged Sevenfold, or Russell Brand.

Yeah, real deep huh? :p

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
^ ah, makes sense to me now! :lol: actually I wouldn't mind meeting him. He does make me laugh alot when he is on tv, so he would be cool now I think about it :lol:

Evil Nero

My grandmother who died when my dad was 8.

I've seen pictures of her and it makes me think that angels do exist.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Evil Nero;122002 said:

Awww. :<

I wanna meet my great-grandfather on the other side. I live with my 91 year old great-grandmother and my great-grandfather died a year before I was born from lung cancer. From what I have heard, my grandma had to put up with alot from him. She even went as far as to hit him with a frying pan. He wasn't a bad or hateful person, but I think he just irritated her sometimes.

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
Evil Nero;122002 said:

Aww that's cute! =]
So for that I would like to me you!! for more than 5 minutes, obviously :lol:

Top Bottom