• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If you could have a demon as a bodyguard...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Like I had said earlier, an Assault/Blade would make an excellent bodyguard. I mean, they were already designed for combat, why not tweak their role a little?

moseslmpg

But they don't really have any special abilities. They're just giant lizards that can shoot fingernails. I guess they don't have many weaknesses, except they can't regulate their own body temperature, but being a lizard isn't much of an advantage either.

I don't know...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
How about the fact that they're far stronger than humans, and they can dig underground at speeds unfathomable? They'd make great bodyguards, especially if you can get more than one.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Well the ability to dig Underground might be a good ability for quick escapes.

Though, for that i still prefer the Frozt ability to teleport

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
DreadnoughtDT;265371 said:
How about the fact that they're far stronger than humans, and they can dig underground at speeds unfathomable? They'd make great bodyguards, especially if you can get more than one.

That also makes them great escape artists.
DEMON ATTACK!
DT: Guards!
*lizards dive underground and race away*
DT: You're going the wrong way!
*DT is attacked*

...LOL XD Sorry, I couldn't help it.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
It would have to be either Frost or Nevan. Both demons are among of my top favourite demons in DMC series. :D

Nevan

1. Because she's hot.

2. She knows what man wants.

3. She is strong.

4. I loved her control of lightning element.

Frost

1. Its ice attacks are devastating, powerful, and awesome.

2. If I have one, I could have a free air-conditioner.

3. If I have one, I could make free ice creams.

4. It's teleportation skill is useful. I wonder if I can use the it's teleport skill to go anywhere I want?

I am torn between two. So I can't decide which one is the best for me.

Awesome thread, DreadnaughtDT. :D

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Beowulf
C'mon,its some energetic lion angel demon.His speed,strength and other abilities would make him a great body gaurd.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Chaos Master;265417 said:
It would have to be either Frost or Nevan. Both demons are among of my top favourite demons in DMC series. :D

Nevan

1. Because she's hot.

2. She knows what man wants.

3. She is strong.

4. I loved her control of lightning element.

Frost

1. Its ice attacks are devastating, powerful, and awesome.

2. If I have one, I could have a free air-conditioner.

3. If I have one, I could make free ice creams.

4. It's teleportation skill is useful. I wonder if I can use the it's teleport skill to go anywhere I want?

I am torn between two. So I can't decide which one is the best for me.

Awesome thread, DreadnaughtDT. :D

If it were me, I'd go with the Frosts, because they have a very wide range of attacks, can regenerate without needing to bite people, and can teleport.

moseslmpg

I don't see how Nevan being hot makes her a good bodyguard. She could be a good spy or something maybe, but I don't think would-be assassins care if your body guard is hot.

As for Beowulf, I totally forgot about him. I'd have to choose him too, maybe.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I wouldn't go for Beowulf, he's too heavy-handed (plus he can't see all that well). I'd want my would-be enemies dealt with, but not made into human paste and splattered liberally over a 20 ft. radius. And what about my house? I'd still want it standing afterward. And I'd still want to be in one piece, too. Couldn't guarantee that with Beowulf nearby.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
DreadnoughtDT;265458 said:
If it were me, I'd go with the Frosts, because they have a very wide range of attacks, can regenerate without needing to bite people, and can teleport.

If there is a 'lady' version of Frost (like Shiva from FF series), I will have that as my bodyguard, assistant, and lover indefinitely. :lol:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Chaos Master;265562 said:
If there is a 'lady' version of Frost (like Shiva from FF series), I will have that as my bodyguard, assistant, and lover indefinitely. :lol:

So long as she doesn't freeze you, it would be fine. :p

A female Assault, on the other hand... *shivers* That'd be kinda weird.

Vampi

Hmm...i would like the Frost as my bodyguards. I like the cold more then the heat. And also they can chill your drinks for ya while they...erm...bodyguard you.

I was considering Bolverek cause of the two wolves and that he looks intimidating or the Scarecrows from DMC 4 cause they dance around (even though that's not really a good tactic for bodyguarding).

But i think Frost would be fearsome...and would be a nice walking refridgerator with claws

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom