• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If you could go back in time...

Janny

Dines with dementia
Where would you visit? What would you do?

I'd go back in time with only a few days and tell my mom what the winning lottery numbers will be :D
Kidding aside, I'd love to visit ancient Japan, see the temples, the people dressed in traditional outfits, generally take in the awesome sights, ask around where all the super secret ninjas are... ^__^

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I'd go back in time and test out the Grandfather Paradox, which would then proceed to rip a hole in the space-time continuum and destroy everything as we know it...

Time travel is fun. :lol:

Dark Alpha Wolf

The Ace of The Game
wow...that's some exponential thinkin' there

I would skip around various times and study the various leaders in war so that I could become the ultimate tactician/designer for multi-purpose heavy vehicles (like tanks)

....don't ask me where that last one came from. that, even I do not know

The SSStylish one

Formerly DanteTheDevil
I would go back and get my DMC 4 CD fixed (It's broken, there was a electricity jump, PC burned up and it was in the drive)

Dark_Victory

Underworld Angel
I would go visit Ancient Greece, feudal Japan, and I'd visit England during the eighteenth century and I think that's it for now.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
I of course would visit feudal Japan i love everything in Japan i think it's so cool.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I think that I would kill myself, see what happens after death, then come back in time, tell my past self what happens, then stop myself from killing myself. If you can follow that well done.
I'd be the only person on Earth to know what happens after death. And also which, if any, religion to follow.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
wow that's dark but very very interesting and you do have a good point (still for me it's feudal japan)

Darcy Willows

Substitute Soul reaper :D
I'd visit Joan of arc and tell that she is awesome, you go girl!

Seriously, I love Japan, so I would just go there in all time periods, I'd love to see some samurai

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
If I could go back in time I would totally travel back to Germany 1939 and punch Hitler right in the face. IN THE FACE. I would then proceed to tea-bag his unconscious body, return back to my time, go home and have a nice cup of tea.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Steve;172171 said:
If I could go back in time I would totally travel back to Germany 1939 and punch Hitler right in the face. IN THE FACE. I would then proceed to tea-bag his unconscious body, return back to my time, go home and have a nice cup of tea.

ROFL. I just love the pure British attitude about having tea after ^_^

I'd travel back in time to see what really made the dinosaurs extinct. I bet it was Ann Widdicombe's face. Ouch, wherever she is; she must of felt that >.<

Sparda™

Fix many things I did wrong in my life... Yup, personal stuff.

And except that, learn various things from the past... :lol:

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
Steve;172171 said:

W00T! Go Steve! :D

Darcy Willows

Substitute Soul reaper :D
Steve;172171 said:

HAHAHA, I would love to do that, but I would castrate him first

Erm, I would like to go back in time and not take art as a GCSE option (baaaddd mistake)

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
If i could go i`d correct the wrongs i`ve done and prolly beat myself up to a bulb.
Besides that i`d definatly try and stop the Christianity(wich is the beginning of NWO) from spreading, make it - one God, one faith, one way.

From humours, i`d rather kick Stalins ass for Ukraine.

Top Bottom