• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If you could go back in time...

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
GamblingGambitCloud;173632 said:
i would hunt a dinosaur

bring me some t-rex steaks :lol:

i would visit JFK and play him in a game of poker and invite the leader of the Soviet Union to play with us :cool:

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
Devil Hunter 95;173711 said:
bring me some t-rex steaks :lol:

i would visit JFK and play him in a game of poker and invite the leader of the Soviet Union to play with us :cool:

i'd wear a bullet proof vest if i were u....

i'd punch hitler in the face

Dark Alpha Wolf

The Ace of The Game
I would go back in time to the beginning of the WWF (which is now the WWE) and make Vince McMahon sign a paper that said that I would get all the wealth from the company when I turned 18, even though no one even knew I would be born at that time

and then I would go and take the money that I would have now and go back in time and buy exclusive rights to the internet so that I would have control of everything on there.....HAHAHAHAHA, NO MORE BLOCKS!!!!

Darcy Willows

Substitute Soul reaper :D
I would go back to WW2 and make hitler cry and make him want to end his life in 1938 so tha war never happened.

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
Darcy Willows;173874 said:
I would go back to WW2 and make hitler cry and make him want to end his life in 1938 so tha war never happened.

yeah make hitler your *put nice word here* :lol:

i would back to medeval england and fight for king richard then visit all of scotland :cool:

Dark Alpha Wolf

The Ace of The Game
I would go back in time and observe Norse customs so that I am the ultimate master of Norse knowledge!!! GO FENRIR!!! (Norse mythology, Ragnarock and all that jazz)

Gtsilva

Devil-Spawn
I'd go back to find Steven Spielberg as a kid, find all the times he got inspired to do what he does, maybe even sacrifice my time and study with him THEN BE THE FUTURE STEVEN SPIELBERG and if that doesn't work...I'll just be his friend hahaha then come back to the future (haha come Back to the Future) and he'll be like - OMG you look just like one of my friends when I was younger, a re-incarnation. Then we'd make a movie about that and I'd be FAMOUS!!! oh and RICH!!!!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I would visit Galilea (or Golgota, don't remember the English translation of the name). What would I do? I'd help Jesus carry the cross, and sit by His feet while the people executed an innocent man, and say 'thank you, lord, for I know what You do'. *sob*

Nymphatina

Premium
if i could go back in time, i would totally change thiz past year but I wouldn't want 2 change recent timez cuz i've never been thiz damn happy in my whole life. <3

Top Bottom