• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

IF THERE IS A NON-HACK'N SLASH DMC MASH-UP GAME...

Neigh Bird

SSStrange!!!
what genre would you want it be, and what would it be about? This is a popular thing on other gaming forums, so.

I would make it a dating sim about you, a demon, trying to find love.

It includes all characters from DMC and DmC. Bosses, included.

The Good Gentleman

S'all Part of a Miracle Masterpiece
How about a dancing game? Everybody loves dancing games. They took one of the best RPG's of all time, and turned it into a dancing game. Surely DMC can pull it off. Hell, Bayonetta had a dance sequence!

Dante can do the funky chicken, Arkham's got those killer breakdance moves, and Vergil can do The Ronan.
ABU35L8.gif

Neigh Bird

SSStrange!!!
How about a dancing game? Everybody loves dancing games. They took one of the best RPG's of all time, and turned it into a dancing game. Surely DMC can pull it off. Hell, Bayonetta had a dance sequence!

Dante can do the funky chicken, Arkham's got those killer breakdance moves, and Vergil can do The Ronan.
ABU35L8.gif

This, I likey, I likey. Bayonetta is a DLC cameo.

shall_we_dance__by_vlsn-d33nnll.jpg

Exclusive to the X1 for Kinect.

We will call it, Devils May Dance.

Viper

Premium
sim/time management game. You take on the role of Morrison and have to build your business and send demon hunters out to work. Be careful with Dante, he mostly brings losses. XD
Or it can be about Sparda creating the Order of the Sword and building uninhabited island into Fortuna we know today.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
A open world game set in hell with an amnesiac Vergil exploring it post DMC1. How he survived and how he views his actions etc is part of the plot and the sequel hook would be Vergil discovering Dante after he rides through the portal at the end of 2.

An episodic game set after 4 where Nero and Kyrie take a road trip around Dante's home country.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
A DMC racing game.

Devil May Crash? lol

I don't know, just chuck all the DMC characters into it and give 'em different cars that can transform into bigger cars when you Devil Trigger. Yeah, we'll go with that.

The Good Gentleman

S'all Part of a Miracle Masterpiece
A DMC racing game.

Devil May Crash? lol

I don't know, just chuck all the DMC characters into it and give 'em different cars that can transform into bigger cars when you Devil Trigger. Yeah, we'll go with that.

I eh....would've personally preferred go-karts. Every major game franchise has a go-karting spinoff.

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
My friend has a suggestion:
"Devil May Cry: Support Group. Help your brother cope with dreaded results of his choices, until through a twist of fate a mad scientist finds a way to shrink you to bacteria level, so you can traverse Vergil's bloodstream and slay all those nasties making him sick. Includes Vergil's diary with info on each enemy and how it was acquired. With illustrations.

Wajpa

Also Viper339 on Twitch!
Well, the first thing I wanted to say was a dating sim but since you already mentioned that...

DMC roguelite twin-stick shooter. Kind of like Binding of Isaac but instead of stuff like mom's knife you get Yamato or Cerberus' Collar or Phantom's Leg or Scarecrow Costume...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Man, I got it. The story is set in the 80's, some Miami like city. Dante is set up by his brother Vergil. It's your typical drug set-up. Vergil and a bunch of other demons are like "Where's my money Dante?". So you've got to shoot a lot of people dead, gain a mansion and a ton of money and kill your brother to get 'revenge'. It's a totally 100% original idea that's never been done before.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I wanted to do DMC/Wizard of Oz crossover since Alice in Wonderland is overused so a KH style of gameplay and exploration might fit.

Im a fan of Lords of Shadows so having a Sparda game styled like that would be cool. Sparda's more likely to boast than quip/snark after all

Last edited:

Neigh Bird

SSStrange!!!
I'm thinking of a Robot Unicorn Attack-like 2D platformer starring Geryon, the Quicksilver boss from DMC3. ...Now that I think about it, this is actually possible. Really, someone should go make it. Like, right now.

Top Bottom