• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If Sparda got his own game...

ReverofEnola

What would his playstyle be like?

Would he play like Dante, Vergil, maybe Nero, a combination of at least two, something completely different, etc..

What are your thoughts/opinions?

Redgrave Kyo

Unusual sight
Perfect timing for such a topic :
13389078_10209434512200881_296941781_o.png

Viper

Premium
What would his playstyle be like?

Would he play like Dante, Vergil, maybe Nero, a combination of at least two, something completely different, etc..

What are your thoughts/opinions?
I imagine he'd be like Vergil with a touch of Dante, precise and ruthless, with moments of fiery rage mixed with pure joy born from adrenaline.
Nero seems a bit too raw for someone of Sparda's rank, unless they do a very young Sparda just climbing the demon army.

Reactions: Gel

Hyugul

I think he will basically have three weapons: Force Edge, Rebellion, Yamato. So it would be cool combination of Dante and Vergil's skill.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Not gonna lie, I'd be a bit disappointed if he plays too similar to Dante, Nero or Vergil.

As for story, I can see them doing something similar to the Peter and Wendy prequel film "Pan", where a young Sparda and Mundus team up to try and unify the chaotic demon world which is caught in an endless series of power struggles and civil wars.

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
I think his moveset would be fairly similar to Dante's.
Though, without the overly flashy moves (I.E. rainstorm for example)

ReverofEnola

I imagine he'd be like Vergil with a touch of Dante, precise and ruthless, with moments of fiery rage mixed with pure joy born from adrenaline.
Nero seems a bit too raw for someone of Sparda's rank, unless they do a very young Sparda just climbing the demon army.
Or what if the Sparda's normal form and DT had two different movesets with one preferring Dante and the other preferring Vergil with hints of Nero? Maybe there is even some customization involved...

Or is that just two confusing for the players?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
tbh a DMC 0 exploring how Eva and Sparda met would be pretty sweet.

I see him as being a mix of Vergil and Nero but i rather they bring in new mechanics related to his demon form (elements of platforming, interaction etc) and some new demon tricks.

Top Bottom