• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If Nero Does have a DT...

DMC

Devil May Cry
If Nero Manages to DT ... Some how... What would you believe it would look like and how will it effect his combat mechanics?
Visual:
Me personally i believe he will still be his human form but his eyes glow red and have some sort of aura around him showing his demon side.
Effects:
It would be nice if it allowed him to be quicker.. The gameplay i seen of nero he still seems slower than dante..would be nice if he moved, attacked, and dodge faster since nero does have rage in him..
Basically kinda dmc4 DT... But minus the ghost's assistance...

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I think if Nero gets his Devil Breaker back, it will just be the same mechanics as DMC4, pulling and a few reused animations from DMC4 for nostalgia's sake.

Meg

My guess is he’ll figure out how to DT without Yamato. And it’ll probably happen around mission 6 or 7. :laugh:

As far as looks go, I agree it’ll probably be red eyes and an aura around him. He’s only a quarter demon (assuming his mother is human) so it wouldn’t make sense for him to have more than that. (Wouldn’t be mad if it was more than that though.)

DMC

Devil May Cry
My guess is he’ll figure out how to DT without Yamato. And it’ll probably happen around mission 6 or 7. :laugh:

As far as looks go, I agree it’ll probably be red eyes and an aura around him. He’s only a quarter demon (assuming his mother is human) so it wouldn’t make sense for him to have more than that. (Wouldn’t be mad if it was more than that though.)
And itll look cool as hell in my oppinion

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Maybe his will just be some super-move you perform with the Devil Breaker? I mean, even if you haven't got one equipped at the time or not, or maybe just some other powerful move? Kind of like Lady in DMC 4: SE perhaps. The red eyes and maybe a purple aura around him would be a really pleasing look, too.

Top Bottom