• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

if DMC5 is made instead of DmC2...

IncarnatedDemon

Gai sensei approves
maito-gai.jpg

AlastorSword

“Must not sleep... must warn others."
Yeah, New donte's pretty dumb too. He's just some punk brat who talks a big game and wants to try and be all tough, but in actuallity he's just a giant show off who says F you every five seconds for some reason and thinks he's a cool guy. I didn't like that about him and definitely wished capcom looked after NT better when it came to Dante's character. But that's not like I'm gonna praise old donte either.

old donte was some idiot who wanted to be cool but couldn't show it. he was just an emotionally contrived fool who thinks his 70's one liners are hip. Plus, I never liked the way he dressed in DMC3 and DMC4. He looked like a guy craving attention to hard even though in the anime he obviously preferred to be alone. In the end I blame Capcom's incapacity to write good characters that ruined him.

Basically both Donte's suck and I'm just gonna have to expect that going into a DMC5.

Leonardo-DiCaprio-Shrug-Reaction-Gif.gif
I kind of wanted to reply to this little piece before things got too calm...but because everyone has settled down now... it would probably be wise to let it go. Damn...

Are you happy everyone?! You get your precious sanity back!!
6aokkx.jpg

*ragequits*

Top Bottom