• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

if dante had a kid what would he name it

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Yeah, jeez, didn't you get it Trish? .lol. I'm just messin'... Grandson of Sparda it is .lol.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
thanks
in the same story he has older twin sisters and their names are Eva and Tiffanie and they are faturnal twins.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Very interesting on Eva. How about twins that r one boy and one girl. Maybe... Damian and Eva? What do you think?

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
vergil has twins that r a boy and girl in the story. their names are Cain and Izanami. and he has a girl named Presphone. and i think vergil might be the one to name his son Damien rather than Dante.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Wow, that's strange. In my dmc fic, Dante names his son Kain... *weird*

Nero has a girl called Michelle -As I think that's a sexy name ;)-

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
that's what i thought lol. i have a fanfic in my head, where it doesn't work out with Kryie and Nero starts dating Dante's daughter, Tiffanie. (i have to work out some math for that one so that's why i haven't written it down yet.)

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
yeah that's the idea and no i don't mind you saying... that was actually the reaction i was looking for...weird or wtf?

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
well he freaks out when he finds out that they're dating. but first he is grateful to Nero for bringing Tiffanie home, instead of leaving her on the streets of new york, in her condition, which is p*ss drunk and high on pot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom