• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

if dante had a kid what would he name it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
We already had this topic not too long ago, but meh. I agree with the above, if it was a boy it could be Vergil, if it's a girl, then it could be Dante. ^^

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
i didn't know that. sorry guys

Virgil is sexy i bet u don't know about the new re film coming out later 2008 early 2009 that stars Clarie and leon in a airport full of zombies. its called Resident Evil degeneration. theres a trailer for it on youtube

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
omenminator;94511 said:
i didn't know that. sorry guys

Virgil is sexy i bet u don't know about the new re film coming out later 2008 early 2009 that stars Clarie and leon in a airport full of zombies. its called Resident Evil degeneration. theres a trailer for it on youtube
Oh, i've been known about it for quite a while now. I can't wait for it. It will most definately be helpful entertainment while I wait for part 5.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
i cant wait for res 5. 2009 its out. mgs 4 is out on the 12th of june

Bringerofchoas- damion can be splet as damien or damian. i prefer damien as thats my name is Damien

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ You need a question mark on the end of that "Who gives a crap?"

But anyways... We already had this thread b4... I should know .lol.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Less off topic Resident Evil stuff guys. Remember the legendary "PM option".

As for the name, I agree with Vergilissexy.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Well the idea that Dante would name his own son after his brother is something I don't think he would do... Why doesn't he just name his son after his father? Call him Sparda... That way all the demons would know who they were messing with straight away... Instead of having to go through the same crap "You are the son of Sparda?" bull**** .lol.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Tony_Redgrave;94653 said:
Less off topic Resident Evil stuff guys. Remember the legendary "PM option".

As for the name, I agree with Vergilissexy.
Oh, sorry bout that, but thanks for agreeing. ^^

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
i think dante would name hes kid Zero just to rhyme with Nero. lol.
Or Caesar.

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
LordOfDarkness;94655 said:
Well the idea that Dante would name his own son after his brother is something I don't think he would do... Why doesn't he just name his son after his father? Call him Sparda... That way all the demons would know who they were messing with straight away... Instead of having to go through the same crap "You are the son of Sparda?" bull**** .lol.

you said it LoD, but change that to the "Grandson of Sparda"

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
well i know on thing if Dante was jokeing about his kids nickname he would say: call him/her Pizza Pie because when they were born they fell onto a pizza that was mine and ruined it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom