• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ideas for a Devil May Cry 6?

Who would you have the game’s protagonist?

• New and original character(s)

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Nero

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Legendary Dark Knight Sparda

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Dante

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Vergil

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Option #1: Focus entirely on Nero's life as a demon hunter and having him fight new rising Demon kings and demon gods to overcome. Credo could return as a remnant and be one of the big bads.

Option #2: A game about Sparda. I know it's been a running gag for fans but a game on Sparda would be pretty cool.

Option #3: Dante and Vergil are stuck and Hell and only one way to get them out: New!Dante; traveling through Limbo to enter the nine circles of Hell and find the brothers. Along the way he fights New!Vergil and is met with demons of the reboot and the classic series.

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
I wouldn't mind a sequel to DmC alongside the main series at a certain point. Dantes story is over and it looks like besides dealing with Mundas its on towards new adventures for the DMC crew. Oh and a DMC2 remake down the line.

Picard

Starfleet Demon
Option #1: Focus entirely on Nero's life as a demon hunter and having him fight new rising Demon kings and demon gods to overcome. Credo could return as a remnant and be one of the big bads.

Option #2: A game about Sparda. I know it's been a running gag for fans but a game on Sparda would be pretty cool.

Option #3: Dante and Vergil are stuck and Hell and only one way to get them out: New!Dante; traveling through Limbo to enter the nine circles of Hell and find the brothers. Along the way he fights New!Vergil and is met with demons of the reboot and the classic series.

Credo could also return as a revenant.

Sorry Nero, I really can be cruel.

I like your other ideas as well.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
How about Nero gaining new recruits to join him against a new demon threat? A blind demon hunter would be nice for one.

The blind one can have a partner like Nico, who works on his demonic eyes. He can be Jamaican and best friend.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Mundus made Vergil nelo Angelo as he bested him in combat and corrupted him

Dante is way too powerful for that now by Mundus or anyone

Goldsickle

Vergil gets a hard-on for yet another towering demonic phallic structure, in pursuit of absolute strength.

This time Vergil finds out that Sparda is hiding on the moon, so he erects a giant demonic penis that stretches towards the lunar surface, so that he can reunite with his long lost father.

DarkSlayerVergil

True I guess but its been done already , plus the angelos have become a regular fixture now
Honestly can't really see where else the series can go from here since Dante and Vergil are the strongest character within the setting with Nero not being that far behind.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Which is why dante and Vergil should be left out of it outside of a cameo part or mission

And Nero still has a lot of power growth and maturity to reach yet

There are still threats out there more than a match for Nero I'm sure

Current Nero Vs Mundus for instance would be interesting, personally I think he would lose after a prolonged battle

But do massive damage to Mundus

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Vergil gets a hard-on for yet another towering demonic phallic structure, in pursuit of absolute strength.

This time Vergil finds out that Sparda is hiding on the moon, so he erects a giant demonic penis that stretches towards the lunar surface, so that he can reunite with his long lost father.
"Thank you Vergil!"
"But your father is in another galaxy!"

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I’d like to have them go with Nero and the addition of another new demon hunter that Nero meets up with in 6.

The main bad guy could be Mundus returning or someone completely new. Either one I’m not fussed.

Also give Trish and Lady their own separate campaign missions along the way as well with them working together on stuff. Would be cool imo.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
I'd like Nero as protagonist. But with Vergil joining this time. Plus a few new demon hunters joining in.

Dante? We won't forget him. He could be brainwashed as another "Nelo Angelo". But instead "Bianco Diablo".

Mundus can return with the help of the Hellfire Club.

Kyrie can join in if she ends up nearly killed and replace with some Devil Breaker-bionics. But brainwashed as well by the Hellfire club.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Nero Dante and Vergil are stripped of their healing factor and demon powers , they have to fight their way through

Earth, the demon world , and a pocket world in between

3 campaigns with their own bosses and no backtracking , being killed is permadeath and means the campaign needs to be restarted, also no devil trigger or styles or powers

Just swordsmanship and proper weaponry for them all

Trish and lady are fighting the demons on the surface while all this goes on and can be controlled by people online , or offline split screen by another person

The main baddie is a human but with incredible magical powers

Top Bottom