• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I Will Return

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stylish Nereezy

the lone soul reaper
hey everybody i know i've been absent as hell this past month but trust me i haven't forgot about the forums or any of you;)....school is back in for me and i'm really busy and on top of that i have a job....so yea i'm going to take a break from the forums for a while but if everything goes as I plan I will return no later than the end of November and I'll have a youtube channel with sweet AMVs and some of my DMC4 gameplay....im really glad to see the site coming along the way it is (DMC5 forum idea was awesome) well so long you guys stay safe

oh yea one more thing.....

for all the newbs who don't know me and are saying to themselves "who is this guy?" and "why should i care" trust me someone you know one here has also talked to me:D:p......i'm gone foreal this time guys peace

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Be sure to return as soon as you can! I'm looking forward to checking out the DMC videos when you upload 'em to YouTube, too! Good luck with the new job as well. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom